dynomax muffler? crap or ok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dynomax muffler? crap or ok

Hey...i know...just get the dam flowmaster already, but some guy by me has a brand new dynomax muffler for $40....camaro style(dual exit)
    Anybody have anything good or bad to say about dymomax? is it crap...or the same exact thing as flowmaster...I know nothing about them

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Re: dynomax muffler? crap or ok

I assume you don't have the GTR. The GTR uses a camaro style also but it's modified to work perfectly with the exhaust output of our specific engines. I don't know how good either of those mufflers are but I know that the best is the GTR. Save your money and get the GTR it's worth it!
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Dynomax is pricey stuff

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
      Originally posted by [i
      Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

but is it any good?...don't know anyone ever doing any exhaust with them

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

My friend had dynomax mufflers on his 68 malibu, he ended up going with flowmaster... He said dynomax mufflers were too quite for him...
          Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Dynomax is the performance division of OEM Walker Manufacturing, and is far from crap. Their Super Turbo design is far different from Flomasters sound cancelling baffle's but work's very well. I have two of their 3" Super Turbo's and Jet Hot coated long tube header's on a 455 Old's car, and will probably last forever. V6 engine exhaust note's usually aren't very musical though, so think muffler choice is probably much more critical than on a V8.

Comment

dynomax=awesomesauce
              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

o ok so its a legit product, its just not gonna be as loud as the flowmaster...might just have to hold out for flowmaster

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Originally posted by thestig
                  I assume you don't have the GTR. The GTR uses a camaro style also but it's modified to work perfectly with the exhaust output of our specific engines. I don't know how good either of those mufflers are but I know that the best is the GTR. Save your money and get the GTR it's worth it!

It just GTR could sell the muffler alone.....

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                    o ok so its a legit product, its just not gonna be as loud as the flowmaster...might just have to hold out for flowmaster

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                    this isnt completely true. it depends on the engine. on camaros (what i plan on putting a dynomax on in the future) the flowmaster is very quite compared to the dynomax. idk about the 3.5 v6. it could be different.
                    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I had a dynomax muffler in my Malibu and it sounded pretty sweet. There's a video in my cardomain under my malibu if you wanna check it out. For the price you can't beat it.
                      http://www.cardomain.com/id/MidnightLS

"Peace, Love, Speed"

Comment

Working...
                      X