Hidden sub box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidden sub box

I am thinking about removing my spare tire and trying to fiberglass a sub box in that space. I was wondering if anyone had done this already and if it was possible to do. I want to mount the subs with the speaker facing up and cutting holes in the carpet. Let me know any ideas or thoughts.

Re: Hidden sub box

There's a couple people who have done it but not too many. Here is one:
    viewtopic.php?f=34&t=16740&hilit=spare+tire+sub&st art=15

Comment

jim aka FLRNMENT has a convertible and it also has a sub and amp combo mounted in the spare

EDIT: heres jims

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26021&p=607166&hilit=flrnemt+ sub+spare#p607166
      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

ive done something similar, i however did not FG it, i just dynomatted it and it sounds decent from inside the car, but if its really hitting the rattling if your standing outside is annoying. at somepoint im gonna redo it nd hopefully learn how to work with FG lol, that really my only complaint about the way i have it now. one sugestion i have is carefull what you put in your trunk from now on lol. i once put a few things in the truck and in a turn it slid over on top of the sub and put a small hole in the cone

Comment

Working...
        X