Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi-weekly central NJ meet

Hey guys and gals~

Every other Sunday (weather permitting) there is a meet in Piscataway NJ right near the sports authority and Lowes.

When: Every other week
    Where: Lowes Hardware on Centennial Ave, Piscataway NJ
    Time: 1pm

Park near the back kinda where the old navy used to be.

this started 2 weeks ago..and is back! we had a great turnout with 20+ cars (all makes and models). Actually there was 1 other G6 there besides me but i think the kid said it was his mom's car.

Come hang out... maybe we will go to brick house afterwards like last time. the place is awesome...great food..half naked girls.. beer bongs.. and best of all some of their seating is couches.

hope to see you guys there!!

if you need to contact me: 908-461-6426

Re: Bi-weekly central NJ meet

i dont think i can do this weekend because ill be at the track helping my boss with his camaro. once we fix the power steering pump on the vette, maybe we'll take it out
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I might head up to check it out...but think they're calling for rain on sunday...they got a brick house by my too...some lovely ladies

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

just checked the weather and its clear till evening.. 70 for later today...

lets go peoples!!

Comment

Working...
        X