Cquence Brakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cquence Brakes

I'm curious, how many of you have bought from Cquence and how was your buying experience??

I ordered new rotors and pads LAST Tuesday, and they still have not been shipped out. I called Tuesday, asking what was up and they had said they are about to go out today (Tuesday) but now it's Thursday, and I still haven't gotten an e-mail with a tracking number.

Progression Page

Re: Cquence Brakes

click click click click click.....
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I'm still surprised that you haven't hears anything! I'd NOW call and demand a refund but still get your brakes... I really like my brakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon
        click click click click click.....

My buying experience was good, I don't recall how long it took but it didn't take weeks.
        Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

I have had them for over 1 year.

They are GREAT. I have no issues with clicking.

They stop quick and they are still true.

I have put over 20K on them and when it is time to get new rotors i would buy them before i ever bought something else.

I know for a fact that Crimson, Jakeman and BAMBAM all have them and would stand by them.

Comment

What I would like to know is what is the warrenty on these brakes rotors and pads? I asked them when I called and they would not tell me.
            sigpic
            Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
            It takes years to become a member of this elite group
            K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

This weekend, Mark, you'll be able to experience the sound that everyone is talking about.

It's not a click at all, it sounds like more of a ticking sound, like a stopwatch.....kinda like the stopwatch from 60 Minutes. I have the Ultimate Cross rotors and Their Ceramic Pads.
              "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                This weekend, Mark, you'll be able to experience the sound that everyone is talking about.

It's not a click at all, it sounds like more of a ticking sound, like a stopwatch.....kinda like the stopwatch from 60 Minutes. I have the Ultimate Cross rotors and Their Ceramic Pads.
                that's gotta be annoying, I wouldn't get something thats known is not performing well
                I've heard some members here got their brakes at brakeperformance.com and had no complaints.

Comment

I'm not so much concerned about how good they will work, because I know they will work great, I'm mainly wondering how was the buying experience? Like, did they get you a tracking number promptly and have them to you in a reasonable time??

Progression Page

Comment

Well to tell you the truth I don't remember how long it took because I bought them with a few other things and then forgot about them till they showed up one day. Plus I remember I had them shipped to me on base so that adds like 3 days to the real delivery time.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

I called my order in, they came exactly 1 week later.

Comment

Originally posted by g6cruiser

that's gotta be annoying, I wouldn't get something thats known is not performing well
                        I've heard some members here got their brakes at brakeperformance.com and had no complaints.
                        I don't recall saying the brakes do not perform well........in fact, they perform very very well.

Comment

I called my order in, they came exactly 1 week later.
                          I called mine in as well...

Progression Page

Comment

I don't recall saying the brakes do not perform well........in fact, they perform very very well.
                            Didn't mean performance wise
                            So you dont mind the sound? I'm just saying if theyre known to be making a sound theyre not supposed to do I wouldn't get them.

my bad for going

Comment

I know mine were a different brand-R1's and the click or tick or whatever you want to call it was INSANELY ANNOYING!!! It sounded like my CV was bad or something when I was driving, I couldn't stand it. There was a point when I wished I didn't throw out my warped stockers because I wanted those back on.
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X