Dose it hurt to have differnt ohm speakers with the monsoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dose it hurt to have differnt ohm speakers with the monsoon

Ok i really cant find a 2ohm speaker to replace the doors..so what would happen if i put 4 ohm speakers there???
    06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Re: Dose it hurt to have differnt ohm speakers with the mons

Anyone???
    06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Comment

wont hurt the speaker but could do harm to amp.... mine friend tried to run his sub which was wired to 4ohm on his amp bridge for 2ohm only and it sent the amp into protection mode.... what are you trying to do ?
      Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Wanting to put new door speakers in the front...

Comment

Working...
        X