new sub and amp install directions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new sub and amp install directions

I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF HELP. I HAVE DONE A FEW INSTALLS BEFORE BUT I NEED SOME HELP WITH THIS ONE. I HAVE NEVER DONE SIDE BATTERY TERMINALS AND I CAN'T GET TO THE STEREO TO EVEN START WORKING ON THE INSTALL. I CAN'T AFFORD TO SCRATCH ANYTHING SO CAN SOMEONE HELP ME?

This might help:

and this:

Comment

just get a double post side terminal so you can add and remove accessories without removing the terminal from the battery. it really isn't that much different than a top post batt.

Comment

This might save you some money. And they should be of some help with the rest of the installation. Are you installing an aftermarket HU? Or are you going to run a converter. If you are going to use the factory HU then the following to links will be of help. If you are going to use an aftermarket HU they will be of partial help.. If you should have any further questions, please feel free to pm me or contact me on aim. Enjoy!
        This is what you need

And this
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
        X