Whats the ohm rating on the Monsoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the ohm rating on the Monsoon

I want to replace my door speakers whats the ohms and even the watts that the amp puts out..thanks..
    06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Re: Whats the ohm rating on the Monsoon

Speakers are 2ohm. (Non Monsoon's are 4ohm).

I think the Monsoon total output across all channels is like 200watt.

Make sure to get a component set with seperate tweeter.. then you replace the stock tweeter as well.

You cant fit any normal tweeters in the spot where the stock ones are...

I mounted mine over top the stock ones.. using the holes in them as screw holes for the mount for the new tweeter..

The result: Looks like it was factory installed.

2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

so no tweeters fit in place of the moonsson ones?

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Not really. The ones that came with mine were about double or triple the thickness and wouldn't fit where the stock ones were.
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

so i need to get 2ohms good deal..and thanks man big help
          06 GT 2 door with one JL 12 and 250/1 amp,tinted windows,red neons under dash,custom magnflow exhaust,hawk brake pads and no bages...

I am trying to get g6 meet in Springfield Mo this spring anyone wanna chime in on this pm me please...

Comment

What would happen if i put a 4ohm speaker in there instead of a 2ohm?

Comment

Working...
            X