Racingline Grounding Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racingline Grounding Kit

Does anyone here know anything about these kits and if they are worth the time and money?
    Kicker KS 6930's 3-Way Rear
    Kicker DS 650's 2-Way Front
    Silver Star 4000k Low Beams
    CRAB Intake : Full System Upgrade and Resonator Removed
    Racingline : Engine Ground Kit
    30% Tint Sides and Rear & Windshield Strip
    Interior Door Trim at Handles and Driver Side Switch Housing : Black
    Pontiac Dart Overlays : Front, Back and Steering Wheel : Black
    Headlight Tint and Eyelids : Black, and Tinted Tails
    Partial DeBadge : GM Badges Removed
    Chrome Exhaust Tip

Re: Racingline Grounding Kit

It's one of those things that people have different feelings about after installing it.......

My lights do not dim when I'm running the stereo and I felt a nicer smooth idle before I installed the MMI's. The Motor Mount Inserts do give you more engine feel through the wheel and as a driver, I love the way it feels.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

I got the grounding kit but only installed half so far cause I don't have the trans bolt like the 3.5. If you do get the kit def get the alternator wiring, it made the most difference. check out my thread viewtopic.php?f=33&t=29626&start=0&hilit=grounding +kit
      My Car Domain
      Vector 93 ECM/TCM Dyno tune, Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus 235/50/18 , RacingLine Motor Mounts & Strut Bar, R1 Premium drilled rotors, Custom Exhaust w/ 4" tips, Inchannel Rain Guards, Crabs CAB & Front Pipe Upgrade, GXP rear bumper, 15% Ceramic Tint, Blue Calipers, Blue Dart Overlays, Upper Window & Lower Grill Chrome, Side GTP Emblems, Chrome Door Locks, 8k HID Head & Fogs, Pioneer Head Unit, Rockford Door Speakers

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
        It's one of those things that people have different feelings about after installing it.......

My lights do not dim when I'm running the stereo and I felt a nicer smooth idle before I installed the MMI's. The Motor Mount Inserts do give you more engine feel through the wheel and as a driver, I love the way it feels.

Now that's a segue...
        CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

'08 3.5 lz4
          Custom fenderwell CAI
          FIRST G6 TO USE COILOVERS
          Megan Racing coilovers
          Addco Rear Sway Bar
          Racingline strut-bar installed
          Racingline MMI's installed

Comment

Thanks for the info. Whne the kits comes in I will update this post.
            Chrome Exhaust Tip

Comment

Installed the kit today! Looks really sweet. Could tell an immediate difference in starting, smoother idle, and runs smooth brighter lights, and something funny, my windshield wipers are faster.... As far as mileage we will see, I've already been getting 30.9 mpg to work and back.
              Chrome Exhaust Tip

Comment

I think I am def gonna do this mod soon. The best part is this company is in Canada so I won't get dinged at the border! Did you get the alternator wire with yours?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
                Current Mods:Intake Resonator Delete, CRAB Option 3 + FPU, Painted Calipers

Future Mods: GT-R Exhaust, Tint, Racingline STB & Grounding Kit

Comment

Yes I did get the alternator wire. All in all, this was easy to install, worth the money to me. Be sure of how you install some wires so that your engine and battery cover goes back on easliy. Also the positive and negative rubber covers at the post will need to be removed so the new wires will set well. I am very happy with the quality, very good product. I suggest printing the instructions from the site, they will be in color. The ones they send are black and white and hard to read.

I got the red set, they stand out awesome against the black engine.
                  Chrome Exhaust Tip

Comment

First of all You know better dont brag about something and not let us see it

Thats awsome I got a set for x-mas but its been to o cold to do it so ill try harder now that someone else loves theirs.
                    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                    INDIAN WARRIORS
                    1926-2010

Comment

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

^ Im proud to be the first on this so I cant wait to see it so, yea
                        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                        INDIAN WARRIORS
                        1926-2010

Comment

............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

ok ok guys, give me a little time and they will get posted today............
                            Chrome Exhaust Tip

Comment

You asked for them....here they are.....hope they please the G6 GODS..........

In all it took about 45 mins. to install all wiring. Like I said before very good quality product...I am very pleased.
                              Still need to install some Zip Ties....that will come tonight.
                              Chrome Exhaust Tip

Comment

Working...
                              X