need help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help!!!!

im not sure if this is the right topic to put this under but here it goes. Im painting a few things on my 6 and I want to colour match the silver from the inside pecies, dose any one know the exact coulour they are or what the paint code is. Thanks alot

Re: need help!!!!

its on the inside of the drivers door isnt it ??
    Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

No. Painted trim is not a documented color anywhere on the car.

Your best bet is probably to take one of the pieces into a lowe's or local paint shop and have them color match it.
      2009 PONTIAC G8
      MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

holy crap i really need to read things a little closer lol i thought you were talking about the car color not the trim whoooppppsss... any ways yes have to take to to lowes or somewhere like that they be able to get close...
        Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Working...
        X