Need a diagram of a/c system please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a diagram of a/c system please!

The compressor is making a rattle sound I think. I want to get under the car and find exactly where the noise is coming from so I need a diagram to help me find and ID things.

Thanks!
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Re: Need a diagram of a/c system please!

UH OH! I hope your compressor hasn't taken a crap....hopefully it's a simple repair.......my best thoughts are with you and the simple repair route!
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Well I just got back from the dealer and the tech found that the a/c line was rattling against the engine bay. That seemed to fix the noise. So far it's gone. We'll see if that was it. There were 2 completely different rattling sounds so I hope this was causing both of them.
      sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Good to know, because when i run the a/c there's a bad rattle, i just assumed it was the compressor and never bothered to have it looked at because it didn't bother me enough. I'll have to check this one out for myself when i get a chance!
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Working...
        X