05 Orange G6 GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 Orange G6 GT

Got bored and decided to post a pic of my G6. I love this car. I've had it for a year. I traded my 00 Bonneville in for it. I haven't done any upgrading or mods to it. Just got a front end cover for it last Christmas. The only bad thing about the car is how the sunroof wont go all the way back. But oh well. I'm about to take the cover off for a bit. I have more pics that i'll prally post later on...

Looks good! And Welcome!
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Welcome! Nice G6 ya got there, love the color!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Welcome! Nice looking car you got there!

Comment

Looks good, always liked that colour. Welcome to the forum too.

Comment

Welcome....looks good
            2006 GT, GTP Ulra-Bright Wheels, GTP Exhaust, Painted dual lower valence, Middle mirrors, Bottom rocker panels, Red Calipers, GM Strut Bar, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, G6 all weather floor mats, Debadged, Chrome lower grill accents and Chrome shift knob
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645473

JUST ARRIVE: CRAB INTAKE!!!

Comment

Yep, that's the right color to have :P ... good looking car.

BTW, do you have any marks on your car from the front cover? I've heard stories about them rubbing the paint.
              (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

Pretty car! :warped:
                SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I think that's the first orange sedan I've seen! Looks nice!
                  Originally posted by TLS2000
                  Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                  http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                  GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I pass an orange sedan every day going the other way when I go to work. It catches my eye all the time! Really looks good in person.
                    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Welcome!
                      ***ROSEY - 2006 GTP Coupe 6MT, GT-R, Doctor Speed Cold Air Box. Click below for more***

Comment

:toyz: Welcome to the forum and I love that color :smoke:
                        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by revgregd
                          Yep, that's the right color to have :P ... good looking car.

BTW, do you have any marks on your car from the front cover? I've heard stories about them rubbing the paint.
                          I haven't had any marks on there. I know you have to take it off for a bit so it doesn't ruin your paint, and you're supposed to let it air out.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Comment

good choice, and welcome
                            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                            ^ The Man
                            v The Legend

Comment

Welcome! Great looking car.

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Working...
                              X