amp hook-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amp hook-up

my girlfriend has a 05 malibu and wants a little bump in the trunk. is there a good place to tie the remote wire to without pulling the factory radio?

Re: amp hook-up

why not just put an inline fuse or switch inside the coin box on the left hand side and switch it on and off each time you get into the car?

Whoops, Edit! I was thinking of the 6.....I'd just get a switch or a fused link....it's fairly easy and cheap cheap to do.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

i wouldn't trust her to remember to turn it off lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Comment

Originally posted by silverbullet2005
        my girlfriend has a 05 malibu and wants a little bump in the trunk. is there a good place to tie the remote wire to without pulling the factory radio?

she wants a bump in the trunk and you asking us what to do!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

im not sure what to do about the remote wire. i didn't want to have to pull the radio

Comment

i guess ill just pay someone to hook it up! thanks for the help bambamm!

Comment

Hook it into the radio fuse.
              2008 Pontiac G6 GT - Techno Gray Metallic, 3.5L
              Mods: Two Alpine Type S 10" subwoofers in a sealed box, interior LEDs, more to come

Comment

Working...
              X