Do You Want Pontiac Back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Want Pontiac Back?

This was the opening article in High Performance Pontiac this month on page 6. It states that people are banning together for the return of Pontiac.

They are requesting emails be sent to Tom.Demauro@sorc.com which is a worker at HPP

These emails are collected to GM and the Michigan Senators. Thousands have come in and they need thousands more.

I say we get involved. This is the least we can do.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Re: Do You Want Pontiac Back?

ill send an email when i get home
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

i want pontiac back.
      2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
      613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
      New numbers coming soon........

Comment

are you kidding me, Pontiac is the performance branch of GM. Now that its gone what does GM have to show for.........the 2010 Camaro

hell yes I want Pontiac back!!!!!
        TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
          are you kidding me, Pontiac is the performance branch of GM. Now that its gone what does GM have to show for.........the 2010 Camaro

hell yes I want Pontiac back!!!!!
          and the AVEO lol
          2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
          2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
          Tsukuba Red

Comment

GM only has the Camaro and Vette....well unless you count the CTS-V, but they need more to compete with the "Germans".

2009 Liquid Red G8GT
            4 door mafia
            93 octane VMS ecm/tcm tune
            8000k hid's
            Solo Mach Shorty & HFC's
            Rotofab cai and radiator cover
            13.207@107.11
            330 hp/328 tq on a Mustang dyno

Comment

pontiac's not coming back.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                Still can wish.
                2006 FOM GTP 6MT
                Current Mods:Racingline Strut Bar/Motor Mounts, Injen Clone CAI,KYB Struts,
                10" Solobaric L7, 2200 watt Power Akoustic Amp, 5 farad Cap, 3000k HID Fogs, r1 Premium Rotors/Ceramic pads,Redline Tunning QUICKLIFTS, 'HDGDS' Lip,All debaged except GTP, all black arrowhead overlays, eyebrow overlays.

Comment

The only thing left for Pontiac is converted Camaro's. That's it. Sorta like there's Cuda's going around now that are converted Challengers and such even though the brands been defunked for years.
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by Withoutaname14201
                    Originally posted by zlatsky
                    Still can wish.

oh well
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

what the hell I'll give it a whirl. I only have 5 different e-mail addresses i can e-mail from. If they don't bring Pontiac back then i've wasted 5 mins of my life... i didn't lose anything else.

Comment

like pouring a glass of water into the ocean....aint gonna do shite
                        2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Originally posted by Lmac83
                          like pouring a glass of water into the ocean....aint gonna do shite
                          technically shit did happen, if it was filtered treated water you poured into the ocean technically you re-contaminated the water which in turn little particles did stuff (aka shit)

sorry felt like being a smart ass

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Pontiac isn't coming back, I dont care how much support anyone puts into it. GM terminated Pontiac because it was a good business move and would help GM and its hard working employees to keep their jobs. Just because a few people whine isn't going to make a major corporation jepordize their future. Sorry if this is brutal, but IMO its the harsh reality.

Comment

they did it because they promised the goverment reform and cut backs... for the money that got lent to em
                              Mods: Intake resonator removed GTR Exhaust 30% Tint Front 15% Back Crab Intake WAMS 93 octane tune RLP street motor mounts, Debaged, Destriped, and Dashhawk. Infinity Kappa door speakers, Kicker cvx 12, Pioneer AVH-3200 BT Deck, Kicker 700.5 amp

Comment

Working...
                              X