Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the part number for the middle scrape skirt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the part number for the middle scrape skirt?

Mine has mysteriously gone missing! BOO! I need to replace the middle piece. The two winglets are still there on the sides!

Thanks,

John
    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

#14 on the diagram?
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

fuckin air dam...
      Originally posted by TLS2000
      Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
      GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
        fuckin air dam...
        And yes it appears to be 14.

Comment

I just sent them an email asking why this part has no price and no item #. Also said if this piece can be ordered to pass along the information. So maybe i will get a response today.
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Freaking sweet, thanks!

Comment

They wont give me any information without supplying them with a vin. I even wrote a somewhat ignorant response, telling them exactly what car it was and that i could not get the vin. . I pretty much got the same response i got the first time around. Says there are to many possibilities even though the website says it is the same piece for both 05s and 06s.

Comment

Working...
              X