Transmission line P/n......anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transmission line P/n......anyone?

does anyone know the P/N for a 2008 g6 GT 3.5L VVT with the 4spd auto, for the trans line that go from the trans to the trans cooler? mine are leaking and my damn radiator is leaking yet again in the same damn spot. and my trans is leaking off to the dealer to get told its normal as usual i spose and im still leaking coolant just a little around the driverside rear head but the damn dealers dont think it leaks enough to replace

anyhow the PN for the trans line would be much appreciated

Re: Transmission line P/n......anyone?

are you talking about the rubber hose, if so i need to get one to.

Comment

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
      There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Knmaxx88
        are you talking about the rubber hose, if so i need to get one to.
        im not sure, it seems like the metal tubeing is pressed onto the ruber hose but it leaking on the metal side of the connection, thanks for the P/N pedobear, ill look it up ill post a pic here in a sec of it.

Comment

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
          There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Comment

if its not under warranty i would just cut factory crimp off and the hose should be long enough to put regular hose clamp on.

Comment

Originally posted by oomonte
                if its not under warranty i would just cut factory crimp off and the hose should be long enough to put regular hose clamp on.
                thats an idea lol, never thought of that, thanks. here to hopeing GM didnt screw me by makeing the hose too short

Comment

Working...
                X