Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Side swiped, ticket AND broken sub box all in 1 day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side swiped, ticket AND broken sub box all in 1 day.

OK, so I was at Best Buy shopping... ok, window shopping. ANYWAY, I came outside and I see this:

The worst part is there was no one around me AND no note left. UGH!

VERY Upset, I tried to clean it off...

NEXT, I get pulled over later in the afternoon by CHP (California Highway Patrol). He said I made a left turn in a NO LEFT TURN area. I never saw a sign but whatever, along with the Ticket for disobeying a sign I got an AWESOME fix-it ticket for my front window tint, tail light tint AND Front license plate not on.

Great. So I leave and go home and try to slowly pull off the tail light tint and I ripped it down the middle. TRASH. UGH!

NEXT, I am going to a audio place to get my sub and amp installed. I'm there and everything is great UNTIL the guy getting everything ready notices that the sub was moving WAY too much (it shouldn't).

So he calls me in the back and is showing me the middle pushes in and the sub pushes in. So, he takes it out and asks me if he can take the carpet to see the extent of the damage. I said "sure." So he takes it off and The fiberglass is cracked almost all the way around the left sub and down the middle, he then tells me that it would be $300 to fix! I then contact Keith (maker of said sub box) and he is just as shocked as me and without me saying anything he refunded my money to PayPal. Now, THAT is customer service! So, all in all It's still an awesome box, we deduced that UPS broke it in shipping and that I will be using the refund to fix the box.

All in all, the worst day EVER!

I tried to clear my mind by polishing my G6 and taking pics of it by the beach. SO, I'll be posting those in a bit.

Re: Side swiped, ticket AND broken sub box all in 1 day.

damn dude that all really sucks.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Wow that sucks sorry man!

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
      Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

Yeah, VERY upsetting.

Comment

Oofah !
          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
            http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by JGP21
              thanks

Comment

Dude, I tell you what, I guarantee you the guy that scraped the side of your is some poor schmoe that doesn't have any care about his own shit and can't afford or care to afford to fix his or yours.........

I was at an AM/PM getting gas one time, this guy just rolled by and scraped the shit out of the front fender(this was about 10 years ago). I walked right over to the drivers side and looked at the car....looked at the phuckin retard as asked, "so what exactly were you thinking? you thought I wouldn't hear the scraping or feel the car move when you just drug your piece of shit right by my car?" I was driving a white car at the time. this phuckin guy said "I didn't do that, that was already there"..........my reply "really, really? How much have you been smokin today fool? You must think I'm a gosh darn retard to think "oh my, that was wierd, I guess I just felt that and heard nothing, you know, yeah, it was there, I'm just figuring you and your hooptie might have insurance and I'll just act like you scraped my car in the parking lot"

Got his plates, cops won't show up unless someone is hurt.....little did I know, had I said yes, I'm feeling some pain they would have rolled code3 and had fire there, too.

Oh well, sorry for going on a tangent!

That really does suck that it happened........You just tinted those lights yesterday, too....phuck.....
                "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Yeah I know. UGH, It drives me crazy that people are like that! Obviously there was a reason I parked all by myself!

Comment

I would of said yeah the guy who hit my car is hurt bring an ambulance lol

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
                    Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

Wow that sucks.. I hope he got insurance from UPS lol.

Lunch breaks are the heroes of my stomache!
                      Mods:

Comment

i feel ur pain...any way of even mountin a front plate?...and how dark is ur window tint...20%

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I feel your pain Mark, I got a tint ticket yesterday too.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

It's like the AIT attracts DOUCHECANOE drivers.... WTF!!!

I know your pain first hand Mark.... mine was worse though, could't buff mine out!!!

And yes CHP's are the worst... they will slap the book on you!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

God enjoys pissing on you...

And for the back side sideskirt... ouch. Did best buy not have surveillance?
                              Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Working...
                              X