Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Recall

http://money.canoe.ca/money/business/ca ... 05025.html

General Motors of Canada announced its voluntarily recalling some 256,583 of its best-selling compact cars to fix the power-assisted steering, the same day North American data showed a slew of safety concerns put dent in February sales over at rival Toyota.

The GM vehicles affected by Tuesday's recall include 2005-2010 Chevrolet Cobalts, 2007-2010 Pontiac G5s and 2005-2006 Pontiac Pursuits.

Re: GM Recall

i wish that they would tell people that the camry (also under steering investigation) gets its steering from the same company. that way it makes thre company look like crap rather then GM

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Now they just need to recall the G6! My car came from canada and had those same problems!

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
      Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

Originally posted by cody0789
        Now they just need to recall the G6! My car came from canada and had those same problems!
        The G6 was never built in Canada. Only Lansing and Orion.
        2009 PONTIAC G8
        MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I meant it was from Canada. It was bought from Canada. My bad.

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
          Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

Ah.
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

Aren't used cars in the States much cheaper? I know people who travel down to the US to bring cars back (esp with the exchange rate now), this is the first time I heard the reverse.
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

The car delaer I bought it from bought it at a car auction in Canada.

Comment

so g6 is unaffected?
                  sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                    so g6 is unaffected?
                    Correct.

Delta only. The Cobalt, and the G5, and the Canadian version of the G5 the Pursuit, and Mexico's version of the G5 the G4.
                    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                    2005 CGM GTO.
                    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

heres the fix for the g6
                      http://www.dormanproducts.com/cgi-bin/v ... ode=direct

Comment

Originally posted by infamous

what fix? its not recalled

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                          Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                          so g6 is unaffected?
                          Correct.

Delta only. The Cobalt, and the G5, and the Canadian version of the G5 the Pursuit, and Mexico's version of the G5 the G4.
                          Uh, I dunno where you're coming from, but the G5 has been called the G5 in Canada ever since they started selling it in the US. It was the Pursuit for 1 year.

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

They're all just f**king Cobalts. Move on.
                            <-- Gray G6? Click!
                            2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                            2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                            Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                            X