X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROTM MARCH 2010 VOTE

Vote early. Vote often. Vote for March ROTM
    (seriously though you can only vote once)
    VOTING ENDS THURSDAY THE 4TH!!!!!

FreeWay

G6KID

Ken

cookiemonster17

BAMBAMM

Ghost
    Freeway
    0.00%
    G6KID
    37.14%
    KEN
    10.00%
    Cookiemonster17
    8.57%
    BAMBAMM
    34.29%
    Ghost
    10.00%

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
    Originally posted by snowmanG6
    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Re: ROTM MARCH 2010 VOTE

Where's all the banter? Some good rides this month. I'm still up in the air here

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

that kid cookiemonster has one sweet silver 6

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Holy Cow, I've got three votes???? I don't know but I think I've got the sympathy vote............
        "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

You know what really grinds my gears? This not voting for Freeway's ride. Clicking around this site not thinking that you have to vote? You know Im just sitting here and watching the number not going up. Like what am I supposed to do? Do you want me to do a little dance? Just tell me what you want! And thats what really grinds my gears.

Back to you Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
            Vote early. Vote often. Vote for December ROTM

What about march?

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by cmessick
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              Vote early. Vote often. Vote for December ROTM

What about march?

i spose i should edit my copy-paste huh

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I'm not winning this one, give me 2 months though. lol

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
                2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Originally posted by Freeway
                  You know what really grinds my gears? This not voting for Freeway's ride. Clicking around this site not thinking that you have to vote? You know Im just sitting here and watching the number not going up. Like what am I supposed to do? Do you want me to do a little dance? Just tell me what you want! And thats what really grinds my gears.

Back to you Tom.
                  Dat was freakin sweet Peter!
                  "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

The pic of freeway's ride is frekin awesome that mug is clean!!!

2009 G6 GXP 3.6L Mods: Window tint 20% back, 35% front, CRAB intake, intake resonator delete...Future Mods Debadge, Tinted Tails, hid headlights, custom catback exhaust

R.I.P 2006 Charger RT

HELLO 2009 PONTIAC G8 GT: fully loaded, black and red leather, 6.0 L76
                    rear muff delete, superchips 91performance tune

Comment

Originally posted by Freeway

Back to you Tom.
                      dont tell me u saw that too last night. what really grinds my gearz is that bam isnt getting enough votes.
                      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Had to go with Freeway as a former FOM owner (Grand Prix division)

I must say though that there's far too many coupes amongst this month's choices

CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

cookie monster... the vinyl on the roof is so legit
                          Mods: CRAB option 3, Black Grill Trim, Intake Resonator Delete, Ram Air Through Grill, Red Calipers, Tinted Tails, Partial Debadge, GM Strut Bar, 20% all-around tint, Lamin-X Headlight tint, Black corners, (FIRST EVER) black GT Rims, 2 Rockford Fosgate 12" P1's, Kenwood 1000w-2ch amp, DDM HID 6K Low Beams & Fogs

Check Out My Progression!!

Comment

2 legit 2 quit

2005 Pontiac G6 V6 Dashhawk, Debadge ,Crabs, LED License plate bulb, LED third brake light , Black Emblem Overlays,Tint 35 percent front, 5 percent rear, Energy Susp. Sway bar bushings, Intake resonator delete.
                            Soon to come>>>> Racingline STB, Custom Flame job interior/engine, FPU, Cquence slotted rotors, Recessed Grilles, Concept darts, Red Gauge face,

Comment

I voted for cookie, car is looking good.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
                              2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Working...
                              X