Sub/Amp combo with Factory interfaces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sub/Amp combo with Factory interfaces

well yeah i read the sticky...but which interface do you need? and then i seen the prices peaking around 150 or so for one of them... so i dont see no sense of it...i might as well just by a completely new aftermaket head unit for that price...i dont know...i have the sub/amp already i just need to know if i should go with the interfaces or purchase an aftermarket head unit...
    2005 Silver Pontiac G6 GT - Black/Chrome 17'' Rims, Alpine Type S 10'' Sub, Black Front/Rear Emblems

Im not exactly sure what you are talking about, but if you want to hook up subs and an amp to a factory radio, click the above link. I found it within the sticky thread in this section.
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

thats all i need?
      2005 Silver Pontiac G6 GT - Black/Chrome 17'' Rims, Alpine Type S 10'' Sub, Black Front/Rear Emblems

Comment

That and the wiring you need for the amp. Thats it..
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

dam u serious? and i wont be in danger of blowing or burning out the factory unit or what eva?

Comment

Alot of people here are using this same device with no problems. Including myself. :smoke:

Comment

dammm thanks man...will be gettin this done this weekend

Comment

Np, i bought mine at Walmart.. Check out the How - to section i did a write up on how to wire everything up

Comment

This is all you need to get it running. It converts the speaker input to rca and dampens the voltage so you don't fry the rca inputs of the amp. Keep in mind that your factory deck has filters and will dampen certain freqs. This is the reason I went with a clean sweep by jl. It gives and equalized band across all freqs. But if you are just looking to get a lil noise then the rca adapter is all you need minus the wires. RCA Power ground remote and speaker wires. Let us know if you need any help.
                  Originally posted by Nikki
                  You are an e-pimp.
                  Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
                  I tried too, my penis way too big
                  07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
                  My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
                  The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Working...
                  X