Malibu SS???? IDK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malibu SS???? IDK

Okay so today while on vacation I was in the car going down the road and saw a malibu badged as an SS. I dont think that chevy EVER made an SS version for the malibu. I took a pic on my phone and I have a photobucket account but I cant figure out how to put the 2 and 2 together. Anyway is there such a thing??

Re: Malibu SS???? IDK

Yeah pretty sure their is a bu ss!

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Yea. There's a few Malibu SS's on the site.

They had the 3.9L. 2006 only.
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

Originally posted by paramount
        Okay so today while on vacation I was in the car going down the road and saw a malibu badged as an SS. I dont think that chevy EVER made an SS version for the malibu. I took a pic on my phone and I have a photobucket account but I cant figure out how to put the 2 and 2 together. Anyway is there such a thing??

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Almost bought one, their pretty bad ass.
          2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

Ive made intakes for a few SS's. They are awesomesauce.
            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

(topic moved to proper Malibu section from southwest section)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
              Your Car sounds like it is kicking ass!. Your exhaust makes way more kickass noise than my does and i dont even want to hear mine start.. and it just sounds like the fucking MOTHERSHIP HAS LANDED!... don't know how to explain it. but my pants just got tight and now i want to make love to your car! where the beautiful sound comes from...

Comment

Okay few. I actually thought there for a minute they just badged it as an ss to be badass. LOL
                It is pretty nice....

Comment

Is there anything more to their awesomesauceness than the 3.9? Heck if that's it then I've got an SS equivalent
                  CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond
                    Is there anything more to their awesomesauceness than the 3.9?

Everything
                    2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

I wished to hell they would come out with an SS BU rear wheel drive with a V8-now that would be awesome!!!

The Fiance's lease is up in a year on her Aura and she's probably going with a Malibu but we'll see.
                      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                        I wished to hell they would come out with an SS BU rear wheel drive with a V8-now that would be awesome!!!

The Fiance's lease is up in a year on her Aura and she's probably going with a Malibu but we'll see.
                        OR a true Impala SS like the 94-96!!! Newer body + RWD V8 =

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                        I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

I heard actually that GM is re-releasing the caprice on the G8 platform, but only for police use for now

My only reservation about buying a G8 (as I am in the market to buy a new car), is that its not a Chev.
                          2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Debadged, 20% Tint Front and Rear, Full CRAB Intake, K&N Oil Filter, K&N Air Filter, R1 concepts cross-drilled and slotted rotors, EBC red stuff pads, Red painted Calipers, Garmin Nuvi GPS, Painted engine cover with SS emblem.

Comment

well from what i hear even if you buy a caprice it won't be a chevy. it'll be a rebadged holden.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Originally posted by zlatsky
                              well from what i hear even if you buy a caprice it won't be a chevy. it'll be a rebadged holden.
                              In North America?!?!?
                              2006 Malibu Maxx SS

Comment

Working...
                              X