front sway bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front sway bars

i got my car inspected and i asked the guy what the noise from the front was and he said it was the passenger sway bar with the bushings... so my question to you guys is part number for these parts for both driver and passenger...or redirect me to a place where i can get these items at.. in dear need of them..its driving me insane the thumping noise
    2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Re: front sway bars

im currently replacing mine.. i bought energy suspension brand. Not sure if everyone's front sway bar is the same diameter, I've been through 2 sizes now trying to find the right one for my car.

Give me 10 min and ill tell you which one my car is gonna use.

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

the links?
      2006 Black GTP Coupe, One of the First Hammerhead Spoilers on here. Gm Strut Bar, Doctor Speed CAB and Stage 4 . Black out upper grille and black logos, Tinted Black Euro's, Painted black Headlights with blacked out corners and Led's,10,000 K HID Low-Beams, GT-R Cat-Back Exhaust System,Racingline performance moto mounts inserts, power slot rotors and hawks.Eclipse 4 channel amp powering Alpine Type-S speakers, 93 oct tune, GM HSRK, RaceineLinePerformance Ground Kit.

Comment

advanceautoparts.com.. (Advance Auto Parts)

for my 05 GT.. part number 95158R... they were 22mm / 7/8in and red
        part number 95158B gets you black ones

its def a DIY project that way..

Click here for the other thread

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

i just want the stock ones nothing fancy i dont have a problem with the car..are these it 19148626

Comment

neither do i.. but the stock ones were more expensive then the poly ones..

upgrade for cheaper then replacing stock is something im willing to do

Comment

do you know the part number for the stock bushings?

Comment

just call and talk to the parts dept. at your local GM dealership

Comment

those engery bushing will they mock up to where the stock ones sit and take our stock links? or no?

Comment

the energy bushing is just a direct replacement for the stock bushings.. no other modifications need be made..

you can replace the end links if you want.. im going to eventually

Comment

What does the noise sound like that u r hearing? Cuz for a while now I've heard a noise coming from the driver side wheel/suspension area. Not able to pin point it's exact location since I only hear it when I'm driving, and can never reproduce when I can actually look.
                      Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightG6
                        i just want the stock ones nothing fancy i dont have a problem with the car..are these it 19148626
                        The part number you gave is an ac delco part number for the links. The gm is 22670300

Comment

i got it to...you hear it now and then when drivin over bumps...sounds like somethin is loose...wonderin if it has something to do with lowerin kit

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

The How-To is located here:
                            viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30181

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17
                              i got it to...you hear it now and then when drivin over bumps...sounds like somethin is loose...wonderin if it has something to do with lowerin kit
                              Yep same sound I'm hearing. Didnt happen until after it was lowered.
                              Mods: FlashTech, GT-R, K&N, Kenwood, JVC, CQuence

Comment

Working...
                              X