Looking at an Aura

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at an Aura

Ok, I am now looking to replace my acura with a 2007 Saturn Aura XR loaded with 56k on it. What should I be looking for on the car? It has the 3.6L with the 6 spd transmission and the tap shift on the wheel I believe. Anything special to watch out for on these? Anything major different from the G6? Thanks
    2007 Pontiac G6 3.5L V6 | 1998 BMW Z3 Dinan

Re: Looking at an Aura

thats alot of miles. otherwise, just look at the maintenance record and you should be good
    2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
    2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
    613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
    11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
    New numbers coming soon........

Comment

Originally posted by Thebeast
      thats alot of miles. otherwise, just look at the maintenance record and you should be good
      agreed, take a buddy with you and go over every inch of the car with 2 sets of eyes just to make sure you don't miss anything. My Fiance has had her Aura since late 06 and she absolutely loves it!!
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Mileage doesn't scare me, and in checking the price, it is cheaper than almost all other ones that I have seen. I am a big fan of it since it is black on black with the multi-spoke wheels I like, and the 6 speed auto.

I have looked at the car a couple times, and will hopefully be test driving it tonight or tomorrow. Will see after the test drive what I think.

Comment

What kind of Acura are you trading it?

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
          you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
          CarDomainMySpace

Comment

what is the asking price?
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

I'm working on selling my 96 Integra GSR 4 door. Got a lot of interest in it.

And the price on the Aura is pretty decent. Started at $15k, and has been dropped several times now is is around $11k. I drove it today, and it drove very nice, although the 6 speed trans took some getting used to for shift points. Really don't like the mirror switch location though. We'll see. If my cal sells tomorrow, then I will probably end up getting it.

Comment

They are pretty nice, I say get it and Sadly I would love to have that Mileage in my 07 lol I'm up 20K more than that...

Comment

Only wish I still had 50k on mine.. but that's what I get for commuting and delivering pizzas
                  106,000 MILES!
                  There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                  Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Well, since my acura is getting picked up in 2 hours, i figured I would update this. I went an hour ago and put a down payment on the 2007 Saturn Aura. With some creative financial work on my part, It won't cost me anymore than I am paying right now on another loan (which gets paid off by sselling my old car.)

So once I have the car in my possession, I'll grab some pictures of it and post them.

Comment

I'll be the first to do it

TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

fine. Here is a picture from the dealer's website:

Comment

Looks good to me, is it black? I can't really tell.

EDIT: Yes it is, I checked out their website. AWESOME!

Comment

Working...
                          X