Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great New Pics with a beautiful background! Check it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great New Pics with a beautiful background! Check it out!

This is the first day I've had to really polish my baby up and take her to the local dam for some pics. I think they're just beautiful, but judge for yourself.

First off, a pic that shows why I have the best son in the whole world!

Now the beauty shots:

A unique pic of the photographer (me) and my free decals:

And last, but CERTAINLY not least, a shot that I honestly think could have been taken by Pontiac themselves (although I doubt they'd have the date stamped on it.) My favorite pic ever of my 6er:

Thanks for taking a gander at my ride!
    I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

nice!
    2006 G6 GTP Sedan Granite
    Cant really afford mods right now...but at some point...lol
    Paul

Comment

Looking good there boss.. Nice and clean Always nice to have a little helper..
      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

i'm still looking for a good picture spot
        -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
        Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Sweet shine!

Comment

Nice ... really nice!
            (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

I like it!
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Nice pictures.
                Couple of comments:
                I like the headlight shield. But would it look better if it is body-colored instead of black?
                Is that chrome beltline strip a little out of place?

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                  Nice pictures.
                  Couple of comments:
                  I like the headlight shield. But would it look better if it is body-colored instead of black?
                  Is that chrome beltline strip a little out of place?
                  the chrome beltline strip...are you referring to the piece along the bottom of the windows? that is a stock piece on the sedans.

Comment

Originally posted by bristol16
                    the chrome beltline strip...are you referring to the piece along the bottom of the windows? that is a stock piece on the sedans.
                    Yes that's the piece. I know it's stock. That and the body side moulding seem to stick out like a sore thumb sometimes, kind of spoiled the G6's clean lines. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by mrslcom
                      Originally posted by bristol16
                      Yes that's the piece. I know it's stock. That and the body side moulding seem to stick out like a sore thumb sometimes, kind of spoiled the G6's clean lines. Just a thought.
                      ah i see what you are saying. i wasn't sure if you thought it was aftermarket or if it was put on crooked or what. i think they sell the chrome pieces on ebay that go around the top of the windows to make a complete frame which changes the look quite a bit.

i do agree with painting the headlight covers....and the mirrors :smoke:

Comment

Re: Great New Pics with a beautiful background! Check it ou

Originally posted by wvleadfoot78
                        This is the first day I've had to really polish my baby up and take her to the local dam for some pics. I think they're just beautiful, but judge for yourself.

First off, a pic that shows why I have the best son in the whole world!
                        Watch out for the best son in the whole world. My neighbour's kid washed his dad's caravan for him one day and it had some tar on it or something.

He used an SOS pad to ge the tar off the paint!!!!

I of course, didn't stop him.

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

i notice he is under close supervision

when a buddy of mine was young their dad used to let them clean the tires with SOS pads to get them clean....of course being over helpful led to my friend trying to wash the whole car with an SOS pad. needless to say their dad was not happy with the results.

Comment

My wife, when not on camera duty, is on "Don't let the 2 year old touch the paint" duty.

I actually thought about painting the headlight covers, but instead decided to go with more of just a black look. Front and rear shades, Gonna black out the pontiac darts with an overlay, Gonna get a tinted cover for the third brake light, already have the windows tinted, etc.

Thanks for all the comments guys. It definitely helps to have an extra pair of eyes (or thirty) to pick out neat things for you to possibly do. I also really appreciate all the compliments!
                            I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Nice shots! My son is 2 and he always helps out,...I am am doing a similar look with my car just want stuff black.
                              My Progress thread
                              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

Working...
                              X