Looking for UNDERHOOD Washer Nozzle?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for UNDERHOOD Washer Nozzle?!

So a bunch of us that have the AIT or other custom hood don't want to have the ugly snake spitter nozzles on top of the hood. I know some cars have nozzles that are under the back lip of the hood. Has anyone ever found a set of nozzles that are flat or something like that so that they can be mounted just under the back of the hood and still spray the windshield??? We could make a bracket or use some super duper stuper glue.
    sigpic
    Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Re: Looking for UNDERHOOD Washer Nozzle?!

i believe the malibus come with the washers run up the wiper blade arms and no nozzles on the hood...you could look into fitting their setup onto your G6. just a thought.

Comment

Nope.

sigpic
      Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

lol try the model year that matches with your G6:

Comment

I just ripped mine off... lol

Comment

That looks like the best option.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X