$200,000 1985 Camaro?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $200,000 1985 Camaro?!

Take a look at this! you guys think it's worth it???

http://blog.cardomain.com/2010/02/10/20 ... c-on-ebay/

Re: $200,000 1985 Camaro?!

Hell no in my book.

Progression Page

Comment

Originally posted by strikeaholic
      Hell no in my book.
      no way in hell.
      DONE: debadged, cold air intake, Crimson Crab, red painted calipers and black painted rotors, painted engine and battery cover, eyelids, black emblem overlays, 235/55R16 tires, Raceingline engine mounts, Raceingline strut tower brace, Black recessed upper grilles.

Comment

F no! Are you kidding!?

Comment

if i was rich

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Nope, the last car I would buy is a stock 80's camaro..... sllllooooowwww......

Comment

I am rich and I wouldn't touch that, I wouldn't touch it for 40,000
              15% tint front windows, 5% rear sides,rear,and windshield banner. red brake calipers. slotted and drilled rotors. 3 million l.e.d. underbody light kit (seldom used). 18" solstice rims with 245/40/18. Hammerhead spoiler. 2 10" eclipse subs in a sealed box. Monsoon stereo. Acoustic amps.
              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3300730

Originally posted by vballchic1023
              Being bent over the hood on a back road is fun as well

Comment

Originally posted by countrystrong
                I am rich...
                Wanna share the wealth?

Comment

even if I had the money I could think of a million other things to spend it on

Comment

i guess its a money thing
                    Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

I'm sorry, but for me its not a money thing. I don't have anywhere near that, it is purely the car. 80's body style is the ugliest lookin thing. I

Comment

Originally posted by countrystrong
                        I am rich and I wouldn't touch that
                        me too *rolls over and tells megan fox to get out of my bed* i just spend my money on booze and bitches. im frickin loaded....ill paypal you some money mark....payment sent of 10 grand.

off to go brush my teeth with a bottle of cris......

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

haha thats what i thought guys, i cant believe they are expecting to get $200,000 for it..

Comment

Hell to the muphukin noez!!! Knock 2 zeros off and it would still be a maybe...

For the homies....

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                            I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

its cool and all and colectors probly want it but its not worth $200k. now if this car was chairity and all teh procedees were going to be used to help someone (like it originaly was) then i could see it getting $200k

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                              Originally posted by snowmanG6
                              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Working...
                              X