Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your sticker? vs What did you pay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your sticker? vs What did you pay?

I'm looking to make an offer on an 06 G6 GTP Coupe and am wondering what others have paid on their G6's. I'm just trying to figure out what would be a reasonable offer (that they'd accept) for this vehicle. I'm wondering what others have paid for their G6's vs what was the sticker.

The sticker on the one i'm looking at is at $36,185 (CDN).
    Options:
    * Front Bucket Seats With 6-way Power Driver Seat
    * Sunroof - Power, Sliding Glass
    * Sport Package
    * 18" Ultra Bright Aluminum Whls
    * Sport Wheel Package
    * Equipment Adjustment - Power
    * Xm Satellite Radio - Includes
    * Am/fm Stereo, 6 Cd Changer

If you don't want to post what you paid in the forum and are willing to say please send me a pm with the details.

Thanks for any & all help!!!

2006 G6 GTP Coupe - Stealth Gray

LIST $24,000+
    Paid $17,300
    2006 gt sedan
    all the usual Options:
    * Front Bucket Seats With 6-way Power Driver Seat
    * Sunroof - Power, Sliding Glass
    * Sport Package
    * 17" Ultra Bright Aluminum Whls
    * Sport Wheel Package
    * Equipment Adjustment - Power
    * Xm Satellite Radio - Includes
    * Am/fm Stereo, 6 Cd Changer

Comment

'06 SE 2.4L

List - 16,990
      PAID - 17630
      After them paying off my camaro (3000) and then the Smartbuy 4200 GMAC rebate.

Bare bones model, no keyless entry, no sunroof. Straight up Econo-Car.
      2007 G5 Base Model
      Black 5 Speed

Walmart - A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and map of the middle east, but you can't buy a CD that has a "Parental Advisory" sticker.

Comment

06 GTP Coupe
        Leather, 6spd, 18" Ultrabright wheels, 6cd in-dash monsoon, sunroof

list was i believe $36,000...... and i paid $33,500 including extended warranty(which they charge 1750 for). BUT, don't expect to get it down that much because i had an inside hookup direct to the owner of the dealership and paid only $76 above cost.

good luck with your purchase! you won't be disappointed.
        Silver '06 GTP Coupe M6, Doctor Speed Stage 3

Comment

Originally posted by formula4sale
          LIST $24,000+
          Paid $17,300
          Out the door? Sweet price.

My MSRP was 25.5kish and I paid 23k o.t.d. after tax, title, and license.
          04 CTS-V......like a G6, but with an extra 200hp, a proper transmission, and it is correct wheel drive:
          Self described crotchety old man!

Comment

mine was about 28k, paying about 20

(06 GTP)

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

price

Yea, Originally bought a used one and found out some things never were diclosed and dealer had to take back the other car and make a deal as some people above the manager stepped in...

Comment

Sticker $28,900 usd

Paid $27,300 usd plus tax.

...I was raped.

Straight up Pimp Trollin'
                2006 Silver MazdaSpeed 6 Grand Touring Sedan
                w/ Real Working BOV Action!!!11!

"Zoom Zoom + 6psi Bitches!"

Comment

Sticker was 31,900
                  (alberta)

Paid a few grand less. They don't alow for alot of dealing around here.
                  2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Sticker 35,900

Paid: 35,900

Negotiated: nothing

I hate negotiating, and the dealership helps me out warranty wise anyway, so even if I paid more, it's worth it.

sigpic
                    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I did a really strange deal on my purchase.

I had an '05 LaCrosse that leaked and they bought it back from me. Then I took an '06 LaCrosse because they wanted me in another Buick so badly they knocked off about 9 grand from sticker. So after driving the 2 LaCrosses for about 1.5 years, I realized I could still trade the car for several thousand more than I paid for it. So when I brought LaCrosse #2 in for an oil change they had the G6 sitting there and it spoke to me...Nothing wrong with the 2nd Buick....except it is a boring car to drive. So I did a key-swap deal and got a few $k in my pocket when all was said and done. So I can't really say what I paid for sure. Even though the Buick was a classier car, the G6 is WAY more fun to drive. Prolly a dumb deal overall. But I am pretty happy I did it. :smoke:
                      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

sticker on mine was $29,000 usd and they tried to mark up to $33,000 usd. got it down to $28,000 usd. haha i know its not much in difference *and the monthly payments are awful* but yeah i really wanted the car and at the time i didnt care as long as a i got it for under 30 grand lol.

Comment

Sticker with all the options I have is $26,000 and some change -- I paid $21,000 and some change... mine was 'technically' used when I bought it
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

My car depreciated $5000 in one year. I should have bought used.

Comment

^That'll happen with any new car unfortunately. Well, unless it's some really rare supercar or something.

sigpic
                              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Working...
                              X