wiper joint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiper joint

ive searched the forum, and the internet and i cannot find the part number for this for the life of me...

I need the plastic cap that attaches the windshield wiper transmission to the motor the generic pack of caps doesn't have one that will cut it.

your help is greatly appreciated!!
    Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Re: wiper joint

Hey Chris, a picture might help, so I'll Say it nicely.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

afraid to say, the only way to get that plastic cap is to get the whole wiper transmission asm. If you need the number for it, its 22711011.

Comment

i'll try and get some pictures up. my worst fear was getting the whole transmission arm. its a ten cent plastic cap if that and i goto spend 50 bucks lol (i found some transmission arms on ebay for 50 )

maybe i can rig it somehow idk but ill keep everyone posted if i find a cheap solution
        Current Mods : 7 color LED under dash/ seats, integration solutions I pod Adapter, 2 Powerbass PS-12 subs powered by a Power Acoustik OV2-2200.

Next on the list an intake..

Comment

Working...
        X