Brand: Pilot
    Price: $15
    Purchased From: Pepboys

Installation: Moderate
    Installation Time: 1-2 hours

Quality of Part: 1
    Product Performance: 5
    Would you Recommend to Others: No.

Any Other Comments: Sub-par adhesive. The flexible LED strip snapped in half due to exposure to cold, though it was being used for an interior project, and is advertised for both interior and exterior use. The strip is now useless. The LEDs were pretty bright, though.
    2008 Pontiac G6 GT - Techno Gray Metallic, 3.5L
    Mods: Two Alpine Type S 10" subwoofers in a sealed box, interior LEDs, more to come

Re: Pilot Flexible LED Strips

I guess that's what happens when you spend $15 on LEDs at Pepboys lol Sorry though.

Comment

I guess... They're available at AutoZone and Advance and any other place I checked, I just happened to be in Pep Boys. And Ozniums are cheaper, I just didn't want to wait for shipping. So I'm not sure what you're getting at, whether I was cheap or the fact that I picked Pep Boys, because none of that really matters...
      2008 Pontiac G6 GT - Techno Gray Metallic, 3.5L
      Mods: Two Alpine Type S 10" subwoofers in a sealed box, interior LEDs, more to come

Comment

15 buck little man....

Comment

I've played around with these at pep boys, some of the colors are insanely bright!! too bad it broke already
          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
          X