Russo and Steele Tent Collapse Slideshow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russo and Steele Tent Collapse Slideshow

I'm sure many of you heard about the Russo and Steele tents collapsing this past weeking. It was said the storm that rolled through here for the majority of last week and mainly over the weekend may have been the worst storm Arizona has ever experienced in its history. It was absolutly crazy, sinkholes in the middle of roads, roads washed away, power was out in certain areas, trees toppled over into buildings, a tornado watch and confirmed tornado in Blythe, AZ.....it was just insane!

Well unfortunately close to the Barrett Jackson auction there were some Russo and Steele auction tents. When the storm hit them, the tents toppled over and were thrown north and landed on the Loop 101, a 6 lane freeway (3 each way) which DPS immediately shut down to prevent passerbys from being injured.

Check out the slideshow of the damage..

DISCLAIMER: if you're squeamish then don't watch. The value of some of the cars and the damage they received is enough to make any car lover lose their lunch.

https://sites.google.com/a/allclassicsl ... le-damages
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Re: Russo and Steele Tent Collapse Slideshow

Yikes, what a mess. I didn't hear about this while watching the BJ auction. And I worry about the odd parking lot nick.
    Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
    Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
    Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Those poor cars.

Thats something that will just make your stomach turn.

Originally posted by standfast
        Yikes, what a mess. I didn't hear about this while watching the BJ auction. And I worry about the odd parking lot nick.
        You watch BJ auctions!?!?! Where are those at!!!! I wanna bid!

FourDoorMafia MySpace | YouTube

Current Mods: ZZP Strut Bar | CRAB FPU w/Fenderwell Intake
        Future Mods: Flowmaster 50 Series Exhaust
        Fabrication: Rear Strut Bar

Comment

The tricky part is getting out of the way when the auctioneer slams his gavel down!
          Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
          Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
          Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

I almost cried!

Comment

that suckssss

Comment

yeah it was definitely a bad slideshow to watch. The storm was terrible and its still cloudy a bit here, we got a little over 50% of our annual rainfall in about 3 days of rain lol. I'd got 2 nice chunks of windshield missing from rocks smashing into it from all the dirt that washed onto the roads.....

ALL I WANT TO DO IS WASH MY CAR!!!!!!
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I'm sure they have some sort of insurance right? At least some of them are repairable.
                  <-- Gray G6? Click!
                  2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                  2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                  Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X