Focus (I can't focus)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Focus (I can't focus)

If you guys see me driving a white Ford Focus on the Detroit streets your not mistaken. As since my bu is in N/W Indiana sitting in its garage with my F-150. I now own a Ford Focus due to the traveling. Its a car... I can't complain but its definitely not fun.
    Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

A focus.... Trader That thing cant be near the fun as the bu is
    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

LOL! I used to work at a Ford dealership. We officially dubbed the Focus, the "Fuck Us" the year it debuted. We saw a LOT of service issues. They're probably resolved now though.
      I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
        A focus.... Trader That thing cant be near the fun as the bu is
        I know and every time I see a bu maxx I'm like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good times, Good times.
        Because only a Computer Network Technician can get his internet speeds this fast:

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuMaxx
          I know and every time I see a bu maxx I'm like ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Good times, Good times.
          thats all i could do when i read your post....
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Hey, at least I still own my Maxx and F-150... and I'm not putting miles on them.

"Every time I drive that focus wanna jerk the wheel into a GOSH DANG BRIDGE EMBANKMENT"

Tommy boy... lol J/K

Funny thing is I made fun of a friend who owned a Focus. Funny thing is I make fun of myself for owning a focus.

Comment

Ugh I almost got the svt focus way back in the day. I decided against it because it was gay.
              Originally posted by Nikki
              You are an e-pimp.
              Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
              I tried too, my penis way too big
              07 GTP Coupe, Black, GT-R Exhaust #1, Dr speed Cold air box, GM STB, White Face Gauges, Intigrated Ipod, Altezza tails, Painted headlights with black reflectors and no amber turn signal cover and Nokya Ultrawhite bulbs all around, VMS ECM Tune Beotches, With the TCM tune soon to come.
              My youtube. http://youtube.com/user/joebro82
              The old hooptyhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2412743

Comment

Nice Joey
                But yeah!

Comment

Consider my Focus my everyday driver now... UNLESS IT BREAKS!!!!!

Comment

Like ya said, your saving the miles on the 150 and the Bu, thats what matters !

Comment

I saw a nice Focus SVT in the classifieds today...supercharged with 289 horsepower! But...it said "Needs engine work"
                      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                        I saw a nice Focus SVT in the classifieds today...supercharged with 289 horsepower! But...it said "Needs engine work"

haha, I bet it does
                        Originally posted by TLS2000
                        Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                        http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                        GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

And by work they mean "needs swapped out"
                          I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Working...
                          X