Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weekend Upgrade (Friday is still the weekend)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekend Upgrade (Friday is still the weekend)

Ahhh, lookie what I got wednesday

And I started the install at 8:30pm est, finished at 11:00pm... took my time, removed the whole front bumper to extract the resonator easily and in whole... just in case my engine would blow...

Only busted one knuckle... and that wasn't because of the install, that was because of me dropping my damn flathead beside the engine... ugh.

Anyway, here are some pics of the completed install:

The Intake:

Engine bay shot:
    2006 6.0 LS2 GTO Metallic Black
    2007 3.5 VVT G6 Liquid Silver - Gone.

That's funny, I just got mine today too.....as a matter of fact, about to put it on right now!!! Awesome, let me know how you like it!
    Some days your the dog...some days your the fire hydrant!

Comment

Yeah, I doubt I will be able to wait until the weekend... probably will do it tomorrow night.

Comment

Bump for updated pictures.

I think i'll tastefully ziptie the intake to the lower stock box mount... at least until i can fab something a little nicer... it worries me that it just kinda hangs there.

P.S. what a sound, i took it for a ride at 11:00pm to 11:30, no CEL's and seems as though the throttle is more responsive... don't really feel any power increase yet though.

Comment

Good job! Looks good. Im sure you will enjoy yours as much as (i think) everyone else does theirs... :smoke:
          Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Looking good!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

Working...
            X