Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMFDamn-it FTMFStealerships!

so.......

well now that i got that out of the way i got that letter in the mail that says we get 4 oil changes / tire rotations / 27 point inspections and they be fo free!!!

So i call and i make an appointment. Keep in mind this dealer used to be a glorious dealership called PONTIAC. now they are GMC Buick and a company formerly know as Pontiac. any ways i digress...

they said i had to wait a week (that would be today) i have an appointment for 6:15p they said it would be about 30 min... "Great" i say and i walk away...

well because they have been so slow lately they are taking on new business... i looked in the bays and they have 3 Yaka Maka Jap Crap Shitboxes on the lifts and guess what? THEY DONT HAVE PARTS FOR THEM... so what does that mean for me?

Well i waited 1HR and 35 MIN before i went up to the service manager and (believe it or not) was calm and asked what was going on. he said that he is just not able to honor my coupon today because he has many other paying customers. he said i can come back some other time.

so i had him write on my work order that i did not get the service provided at this tiem so i cancome back at a later date.

F - THEM!!!!

PS - then burger king gave me cold nasty mushy fries...

fml

Re: GMFDamn-it FTMFStealerships!

shouldve went to wendys, fyl indeed
    2008 Black GT Sedan
    20% front tint, 5% rear, 50% whole windshield/GTR exhaust/blacked out tails/black projectors with HID/crab fenderwall intake/
    gxp wheels/red calipers/black arrowheads/12" Kenwood subwoofer/MSU license plate bracket and chrome S

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunG6GT

I was contemplating this... i was just wanting to get home and BK was right there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
        Originally posted by ShaunG6GT

I was contemplating this... i was just wanting to get home and BK was right there.
        Well you should have done stopped and asked yourself, "What would Raptor Jesus do?"

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
        you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
        CarDomainMySpace

Comment

That's GAY! I would be SO upset! I have already yelled at dealerships about stuff, I hate going to Dealerships now.

Comment

The former Pontiac dealer in St. Cloud is the same way now. Independant shops ftw.
            106,000 MILES!
            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Funny you should ask...

Comment

what would we do without your endless sarcasm and crazy opinions?
                106,000 MILES!
                There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue6851
                  what would we do without your endless sarcasm and crazy opinions?
                  You would only be left with

Lenny
                  Crimson
                  Kleindl
                  SmartGTP

and.... uh....

mike91y2k

Yea that is about it.....

Comment

If my dealership does this to me I will seriously flip a shit on them. The reason GM did this was for us to stay and buy a Buick, GMC or other GM product so you better damn put me in front of the line if you ever want to see my name here ever again! This was a brilliant idea by GM but if all the dealerships are not treating us with respect with the coupons then I got to say they are not getting my business again

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

i love people who bitch about free stuff

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                      Originally posted by snowmanG6
                      you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                        i love people who bitch about free stuff
                        Thanks Andy, I know I sound like an asshole but its the concept of the thing, oh heres this to have you stay with our company go use it at your dealership than the dealership turns around and basically says short of FU. I think thats bad business right there. If GM and the dealership want me to buy a car there again I got to get respect from them both. I shouldn't say this because I've been nothing but overall happy with my dealership and GM.

I think its the stress, lack of sleep and overall pissed off-ness(?) because of shit going on in my life. Delete my past few comments...

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                        G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

man i wish i got free stuff for my car.

lately i've been helping out a restaurant with errands for free food.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

i wanna kill everyone.
                            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                              i wanna kill everyone.
                              ummm... You should see someone about that...

Comment

Working...
                              X