Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GM Maintenance certificate I got in mail..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Maintenance certificate I got in mail..

GM sent me a Maintenance certificate for 4 free oil changes, tire rotations good until 12/10 to use at dealer. Anybody else get this? I never complained or anything so its not cause of anything particular..

Re: GM Maintenance certificate I got in mail..

i got the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! isnt that awesome!? hell ya! saves me money

Mods: 16" A.R. black rims,20% front, 5% rear, debadged, alpine type s 6x9's,eyelids, tinted tails, blacked out chrome, 8000k hid's, pioneer double-din, strut bar, interior lights all over, alpine type-r 12", alpine m500 amp, ait body kit
    Future:exhaust, lowering springs, cobalt ss/sc swap

Comment

i haven't received one yet

that would help, i got 3 damn vehicles on the road

Originally posted by acxdarlene
      no...all i did was help u guys w/ ur collection of blonds

Comment

I got it about a week ago. Too bad it is only for one vehicle since it has the vin number on the certificate. I'm just wondering what is all in the 27 point inspection and if I will need to swap out my tune. I also use Mobile 1 and wonder if I just bring that in will they use it for the oil change.
        Vector Tune - CRAB Cold Air Box - Cquence Ultima Cross Brake Rotors

Comment

if you bring your own oil they should use it. and no you they wont know about your tune

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

I got it too.

GM is a bunch of asshats though, if they think giving me 4 free service visits will make me reconsider even for a second buying another car from them because of what they did.
            2009 PONTIAC G8
            MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

You got a what what now?

I never get any mailings from GM somehow. Only thing I ever got was a couple issues of Pontiac Performance magazine. That's it. And I've had two Pontiac's in my name now, 3 overall.
              2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
              Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
              Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
              2005 CGM GTO.
              386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
              2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I would love to have one.

Comment

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                    You got a what what now?

I never get any mailings from GM somehow. Only thing I ever got was a couple issues of Pontiac Performance magazine. That's it. And I've had two Pontiac's in my name now, 3 overall.
                    I suspect only the original owners of vehicles receive these (obviously under the assumption they still are in possession of said vehicle) since IIRC GM doesn't track buyers of used vehicles...

2009 PONTIAC G8
                    MAGNETIC GRAY METALLIC

Comment

I got one of those as well, went in the trash as soon as I read it. Unless you already go to the dealer and have them trained not to harass you for a new car that is exactly what I would expect when going in for the oil change. Plus, its amazing how much they find wrong with your car when its on the lift.

Comment

They can find as much stuff wrong with it as they please. It's free to me right now.

Comment

I want one, shit my cars paid off and they cant send me one...WTF
                          GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Hmmm...didn't get one, but then my dealer went belly up 3 weeks after I bought my car Still...

Oh BTW Giant96 I recognize you from the infamous clubgp days - I was (and still am) bleen over there
                            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

I got one too but it is only good at a participating dealers. I only dealer I have is over 95 miles away not worth the drive to change oil..
                              sigpic
                              Official Member of The O.H.M. Group
                              It takes years to become a member of this elite group
                              K&N CAI, Preformance Exhaust GM, Custom Grill GM other mods coming this spring. Ground Effects Kit color coded Black

Comment

Working...
                              X