Should I be worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I be worried?

I took my G6 in to the stealership for 100,000 mile service this morning and I am getting the following done:
    Replace Spark plugs
    Flush Transmission
    Flush Coolant
    Replace Serpintine belt
    Change oil
    Rotate tires

So, I'm looking at $700+ for all of this. Anywho, they said they'd have it done today, but they didn't finish, and they gave me a free rental til Monday. But, they've never given free rentals to non-warrenty service. Do you think they screwed something up?

Re: Should I be worried?

nope. they left to go watch the Cowboys
    Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I wouldnt worry that is a lot of stuff to get done in a day especially since they have other vehicles to work on.... what did you get for a rental?

Comment

Originally posted by stupendusd
        nope. they left to go watch the Cowboys
        The rental guy said if I had shown up 3 minutes later, he wouldn't have been there because he was going to a Cowboys party

Originally posted by gt08
        I wouldnt worry that is a lot of stuff to get done in a day especially since they have other vehicles to work on.... what did you get for a rental?
        Well, I had the choice of a Silvarado or a Cobalt. Since I drive a long way to work, I choose the Cobalt. It only has 30,000 miles on it, but previous renters have treated it like crap

Comment

Working...
        X