X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunch of new stuff...

Just ordered...

NRG Engine damper...

CQuence Cross drilled and slotted roters...

Finally installed new upper and lower 10,000K HID's...

Also some new shoes for the winter... 225 45 18" Good Year RSA's

I will have some pics when I get everything in about a week...
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2665190"

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Re: Bunch of new stuff...

I am also getting my exhaust all redone with new mufflers and tips and possibly 2 1/2 Inch piping... Ive been busy as you can see and Im not done. Some time soon I will have my pro kit so I can have the BU lowered by spring I will have pics soon I promiss...

Performance mods...
    Tuned by SB Tuning (93 octane tune)... Ported throttle body by SB Tuning... CAI for the G6 from Ebay... Custom exhaust and Dyna Max mufflers... Stock Wheel with 225 45 18 Good Year RSA's Repainted Gunmetal Grey... Now Upper and lower 10,000k HID's... NRG Engine damper Installed... Cquence Drilled/Slotted rotors... Racing Line MMI's

Comment

you sure those engine dampers will fit the 6er? cuz it doesnt show the 6er on the list of vehicles it will fit...and are those things the same as the engine mounts you can buy from racingline?

Comment

Originally posted by asquril
        you sure those engine dampers will fit the 6er? cuz it doesnt show the 6er on the list of vehicles it will fit...and are those things the same as the engine mounts you can buy from racingline?
        No. The torque dampener is to the left of the motor and the motor mounts are in front and behind the motor.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Wasn't there some issues with aftermarket dampers breaking mounting tabs?

Either way, can't wait for pics!
          106,000 MILES!
          There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
          Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

for further modding
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Tell me how that dampner works for you... there was a thread long long long time ago...

CLICKY

and your car

Comment

lightening whats that last pic in ur car domain? with that sub box/amp rack thing. i want MOAR pics of that.
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by Tupperware SC2
                  Tell me how that dampner works for you... there was a thread long long long time ago...

CLICKY

and your car
                  I've always had a theory where the engine dampner was concerned. I figure that the reason it was breaking that mount on the head was because there was no other strengthening mods to hold the engine in place. If you've ever looked at how much our engines move around ... wow it's huge. I think that with the racingline mounts it might just be enough to make the dampners ok. But again, this is all speculation on my part
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
                    lightening whats that last pic in ur car domain? with that sub box/amp rack thing. i want MOAR pics of that.
                    Its a sub box that I built. Ill put up more pics later...

Performance mods...

Comment

Sweet !!! Post up pics asap whenever you get a chance! Really curious to see how the mounts and dampner work out

'06 Malibu SS...Vector 93 tune, Nitto Invo, Magnaflow, Cai

Comment

With only one race MMI the engine barely moves.

But vibrations are too much.

Now, with a street MMI, the engine moves very slightly and vibrations are waay less.
                        IMO, you will not need a dampener if you have the MMI, unless you plan to race the car that then you will need to distribute all those vibrations within the 3 points.

Or

Get reinforced, harder engine to crossmember mounts and forget about it.

Comment

I would say the the Damper should be fine with MMI's installed ( both MMI's). If you want harder still.......... I can machine you some solid billet inserts

HID 6000k lows ~ HID 3000k fogs ~ Crab04+ CAI w/custom velocity stck ~ RACINGLINE Motor Mounts ~ RACINGLINE Strut Bar ~ Deleted resonator ~ RACINGLINE grounding kit

Comment

Originally posted by taz
                            I would say the the Damper should be fine with MMI's installed ( both MMI's). If you want harder still.......... I can machine you some solid billet inserts
                            DAMN! that would be intense lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Can someone put up a link for the urethane motor mounts. I cant find any for the 3.9...

Performance mods...

Comment

Working...
                              X