• Show
Clear All

• Dr Speed CAB

Brand: Dr Speed
    Price: $169.95 + shipping
    Purchased From: http://www.doctorspeed.com/pontiac_g6/g6-intakes.html

Installation: easy
    Installation Time: <45 min
    Any Installation Tips You Have: follow the online instructions and you'll have 0 problems

Quality of Part: 10
    Product Performance: 10
    Would you Recommend to Others: Yes

Any Other Comments: you can see my install here

Also the one screw needs to be shorten for it to tighten all the way. The air damn could use some slight modification to block more of the engine compartment off from the intake.

I am completely satisfied with this product, my car sounds great!
    2006 G6 GT Liquid Silver Sedan with leather package, Monsoon sound w/6 CD, 17" alloy rims, standard sunroof, Dr Speed CAB, GM strut bar...

I'd like to echo your statement:
    "I am completely satisfied with this product, my car sounds great!"
    and I'd like to add....tailor-made for excellent fit and finish, fantastic material quality and immediate improvement in throttle response. One of those rare products that exceeds expectations!
    One of the short list of must-have mods for the G6 six cyllinders! If you can only afford to do one mod, this is THE ONE.
    :smoke:
    SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
    Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
    CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
    Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

mods, might want to combine with my original thread on this

Comment

The brackets on the box can be adjusted. I noticed it was not snug when I installed mine so I adjusted the mounts and got a mutch snugger fit.
        BCG Member #1::G6er Elite

Comment

Working...
        X