Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye 2006 G6 GTP Coupe, Hello 2009 Saturn Aura XR! w/Pics

Hello everyone!!

I traded my 2006 G6 GTP Coupe yesterday for a 2009 Saturn Aura XR!!

I was happy to see the G6 go given the massive amount of engine problems I've experienced over the last couple months (there is a post related to this in the G6 Section.

I can not believe the difference in the 3.6 compared to the 3.9, it is so smooth and refined! Coming from a 6-Speed Manual, I can say that I very much enjoy driving the 6-Speed Auto (so smooth).

Anyway, I picked up the Aura brand spanking new w/ every option for $18,000! I purchased the last Saturn the dealership had on the Last day of 2009. Quite sad when you think about it... anyway, so happy to have the car and look forward to many years of great service!

I will upload some pictures after it gets a wash tomorrow! We are getting dumped on with ice and snow here so it's filthy!
    Traded: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6 Coupe... 45% front tint, 35% rear tint - EBC Slotted Rotors with Red Stop pads on all four corners

Arrived: 2009 Saturn Aura XR, Carbon Flash Metallic, 6-Speed Automatic. 35% Tint All-Around OH -SO-SMOOTH!

Re: Goodbye 2006 G6 GTP Coupe, Hello 2009 Saturn Aura XR!

Congrats on the new ride!Im curious why you would go with another discontinued GM brand for a new vehicle? Did you try out the Malibu? oh yeah , and the obligatory
    2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

I went with the Saturn because I got over $12,000 off the sticker price. In comparison, the best I could get off the Malibu (provided they could locate one equipped the way I wanted) would be at most $5,000.
      Traded: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP M6 Coupe... 45% front tint, 35% rear tint - EBC Slotted Rotors with Red Stop pads on all four corners

Arrived: 2009 Saturn Aura XR, Carbon Flash Metallic, 6-Speed Automatic. 35% Tint All-Around OH -SO-SMOOTH!

Comment

that makes complete sense! auras are sharp looking cars
        2010 F150 XLT SuperCrew

Comment

Congrats on the new ride.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

when i was in the market for a new car (back in 07) the first car i looked at was a Aura. i SWEAR (at least i think i did) see a saturn Aura AWD. but now i think it was a dream, or i was drunk, or idk.

show us some pictures!

Comment

Congrats. That's a steal.

Comment

Congrats on the new ride

Comment

Grats dude... the aura was my favorite Epsilon sedan hands down.
                  106,000 MILES!
                  There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
                  Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
                    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

So you went from a pontiac g6 to a saturn g6?

I don't get it
                      2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe Premium Edition
                      2.0 Turbo 5-Speed Automatic
                      Tsukuba Red

Comment

we need pics
                        2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
                        2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
                        613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
                        11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
                        New numbers coming soon........

Comment

As promised... sorry for the delay and for the poor picture quality, I'll get more when we are out of the Arctic!

Comment

Re: Goodbye 2006 G6 GTP Coupe, Hello 2009 Saturn Aura XR! w/Pics

congrats on the new car!!!
                            let me know if you have any questions about the car. (sell Saturns)

....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                            .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Re: Goodbye 2006 G6 GTP Coupe, Hello 2009 Saturn Aura XR! w/Pics

Sweet! Brand spankin' new!

Does that have the paddle shifters?

Hey jedi, do you sell Pontiacs too? I heard that January is the month to buy cause they are going to be practically giving away the last few darts. I've been day dreaming of trading the 6 for a Solstice but I don't have any pesky money so it would have to be a flat trade. A day dream but humor me. Thanks.
                              sigpic
                              Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Working...
                              X