Inspirational pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inspirational pic

I was looking through all my folders with my G6 pics, and I came across this one. It was taken in June. This picture shows the potential of how well a blacked out G6 could look. The tails are tinted in this pic, but not as dark as they should be, and this was before I got the tints on. But lately I've been thinking about putting the badges back on the trunk...but this picture makes me think otherwise.

-Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

That car looks badass!

Seeing that picture reminds me of how small my exhaust tips look too....too bad I spent all my money on the ECM.

Comment

I wonder how long it is before someone shaves the key hole?

That is awesome.
      BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
      ^ The Man
      v The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat
        I wonder how long it is before someone shaves the key hole?

That is awesome.
        Clint did that already, I believe.

Where has he been lately, anyway?

sigpic
        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

That looks HOTT!!1 :P

Comment

but clints is red...so it's not "blacked" out i guess
            -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
            Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

looks really good...

I am sitting on the fence over tinting my tails or not... I have the stuff to do it, just trying to make up my mind
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

You should do it. It makes the car look so much meaner. Just make sure you know how dark you want to go...I'm not too sure you can spray them again once they dry (if you're using niteshades or window tinting spray).
                -Mike #1

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Comment

Re: Inspirational pic

Originally posted by GTPGuy82
                  ... lately I've been thinking about putting the badges back on the trunk...but this picture makes me think otherwise.
                  Yep, leave the badges off, get rid of the Pontiac arrowhead and the trunk lock ... total mystery car
                  (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

I like it the way it is. Well maybe get rid of the trunk lock cylinder. That cars got a nice arse :smoke:
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

I'd like to do that, but I really can't since it's a smartbuy. I was thinking of painting it black, but not sure how it would look.
                      -Mike #1

Comment

yeah, gotta have the arrow head (not that I think you'd get rid of it)

Comment

I'd like to do that, but I really can't since it's a smartbuy. I was thinking of painting it black, but not sure how it would look.
                          hasn't stopped you from doing the rest... but guess all those parts you can swap out pretty easy

Comment

nah, I actually like the arrowhead there.
                            -Mike #1

Comment

That is definitely something you could try. Who knows, that just might work givin your situation (smartbuy)

what about vinyl?
                              Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Working...
                              X