lowering springs. There in! W/ pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lowering springs. There in! W/ pics

i recently bought some eibach lowering springs and i was searching for a how to but couldnt find one but how to install these?

thnx for the help
    Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Re: stupid question, lowering springs

pay me lots of money....

seriously it is not that hard.

Get a spring compressor from your local AutoZone.

Comment

thats whta i know all i know haha

Comment

here is a walk through

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=19741&hilit=spring

Comment

thank you sir. very much apperiacted

Comment

The backs are stupid easy, but the fronts are hard because you have to take out the whole strut tower.

I payed a friend to do mine, ($40) and and I helped. It was pretty simple but there were couple stumbling blocks such as aligning the tower back up so it fits right and removing this one screw. (impact gun is a must)
            Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

And a quick tip, use an impact gun on the top bolt on the front shocks, trust me, makes it much easier and also helps make condensing the shock go faster

It's not about how fast you get to your destination, it's about how you many heads
              you turn when you get there...

My Progression Page
              CarDomainMySpace

Comment

got the backs on.. i think thats all im doin for the winter just kind of wanted that flush look ya know here ya go!

sorry for crapy photos will get better ones tomorrow. it was freezing haha

me and my ol lady working on em

Comment

Re: lowering springs. There in! W/ pics

wait...so you only did 2?...its only gonna look flush if the whole car is done

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

nah wat was up was my rear always sat really high compared to my front thats all im sayin im going to do them all just waiting a bit for fronts

Comment

o alright...post some side pics where we can see full side view with front and rear tire

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

kk i will in morning its like - 8477654879 degrees outside haha

Comment

Looks good... and yes you might wanna wait for the fronts til it's a bit warmer....
                          you'll just end up loosing you nuts to frostbite at - 8477654879 degrees!!!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

The back looks good, how hard was the install? I am wanting to do this eventually as well.

Comment

The install isn't really difficult. It just takes about 4 hours and a friend or two. I had some good fun installing mine and then when it was done it was freaking awesome!
                              sigpic
                              Custom 93 Dyno Tune, Red Painted K&N Intake, GT-R Exhaust, CMS Springs, Racingline STB + Race MMI's, Sacchi S45 Black Wheels, Hankook Ventus V12 245/45ZR18, Delete Intake Resonator, Mobil 1, Red Calipers, Body Color Matched Headlights/Engine/Battery Covers/Interior Trim, Debadged, Tinted Tails, AIT Hood, ZZP Shift Kit, R1 Concepts Rotors + Pads, Summit Racing Trans Cooler, Denso Iridium Plugs, 30% Tint, Suede Upholstered Steering Wheel, Rear STB

Comment

Working...
                              X