Pinstripe: gone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pinstripe: gone...

Took off the pinstripe last night as well as the GM badges... she's looking better every day.

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Looks much better. I'm not too much of a stripe fan on these cars, but I like the way I made mine follow the window line like on a 65-67 GTO. That is the only reason there is one on my car.
    Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

looks great, best thing you have done to your car sofar. Some cars look dumm with pinstripes and the g6 is one of them.
      ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
      .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Sweet! That front end is lookin mean!
        2006 G6 GTP Coupe
        :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
        :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
        :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

Looks great without the stripe!

Comment

Looks great!

Official Sound Dude of the SWO

Comment

Originally posted by jedi3
              looks great, best thing you have done to your car sofar. Some cars look dumm with pinstripes and the g6 is one of them.
              I have to disagree mine looks good with it on.

http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3903
              Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

well, can't say that I don't like it. I was just used to seeing your car with it all the time. It looks good without it too!
                -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

hey rpromero to each his own, if it make you happy thats all that matters thats what make the us great!
                  ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                  .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Nice work!
                    Mine - 2006 Black Grand Prix GXP

Comment

Looks fantastic Jake!

:smoke:
                      SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                      Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                      CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                      Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

I was so-so about whether you should remove the stripe, but it looks great without it! How much more blacked-out can you get this car? Looks great!
                        (Rev) Greg :: 2006 Fusion Orange GTP Coupe auto - 35% tint - MPD hood - Razzi wing- Dr. Speed CAB - GTR exhaust - GM STB - caliper paint/decals - mesh lower grilles - more to come

Comment

Originally posted by revgregd
                          How much more blacked-out can you get this car? Looks great!
                          Well... I've ordered some new wheels, and some black overlays for the centers of the pontiac icons. When I put the new wheels on, I'm gonna repaint my calipers black. I've got some nightshade for my tails, but want to hold off until I get an extra set

that's the plan for now!
                          Originally posted by TLS2000
                          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Looks great! It didnt look bad with the strip on it but def looks very clean now! Also like the fron end and the painted calibers!
                            2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                            Gotta have it Green color
                            Brembo brake package
                            420 HP 5.0L
                            Ford Racing Power Pack
                            GT500 track pack differential cover
                            BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

-Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
                              Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

Working...
                              X