Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay Store - Arm-Can

Hey all.

Just wanted to bring attention to the eBay Store Arm Can. They sell control arms for our cars (and many others). I ordered a set last week & received them this past Wednesday. Installed them last night & they fit perfectly with no mods needed. The quality is on-par with what you would get at Napa, Auto Zone etc, but for about 1/2 the price.

Napa quoted me $304.77 cdn + GST EACH, through Arm-Can I paid $ 313 cdn for a PAIR Including, shipping exchange & GST.

Canadian residents get charged 5% GST. American Residents do not.

I highly recommend this eBay seller to anyone looking to replace their Ball Joints/Control Arms

Re: eBay Store - Arm-Can

are you the owner of that store or something?
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Yeah, no kidding, WTF was this about!?

Comment

So do these have a performance gain?? A little confused why else you would need both sides!! (that would have been one hell of a crash)

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
        Originally posted by wzbhnn
        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Well all righty then!!! Bumble bee tuna... Bumble bee tuna...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
            Well all righty then!!! Bumble bee tuna... Bumble bee tuna...

Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I'm guessing that I posted in the wrong forum or something. I was just trying to give a heads up to anyone looking to replace their control arms, that the eBay store was a good one to deal with. And no, I am not affiliated with the store in any way.

FWIW everything that I've read on THIS board has said that in order to replace bad ball joints, you have to replace the whole control arm.... which would be the reason I purchased 2

Comment

Working...
              X