Brand: Meguiar's Hot Shine Tire Spray
    Price: Est. $6.00
    Purchased From: Any auto store

Application: Easy
    Application Time: Few minutes

Quality of Part: (rate 1-10) 9
    Product Performancerate 1-10) 9
    Would you Recommend to Others: Definitely

Any Other Comments: This is by far the best tire shine spray I have used. This isn't the foam stuff which never really lasts. Keeps my tires looking good for about 2 weeks or more under my less than average driving distances. Enough to do all 4 tires for about 5 - 8 times.

Tips: After you spray a healthy amount on tire, wait about 5 minutes and then lightly wipe off the runs off your tires which will help even out the coat.

2006 G6 3.5 Sedan - Granite
    Doc Speed CAB

Thanks for the info, been looking for a decient tire shine to use because the foam isnt that good just cheap/ cost effective at the time. Def am going to try it out!
    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
    Gotta have it Green color
    Brembo brake package
    420 HP 5.0L
    Ford Racing Power Pack
    GT500 track pack differential cover
    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Haven't tried this one yet. I've been using Eagle One shine for a while. Maybe I'll check it out after it's all gone.
      -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

I havent tried this stuff either. I keep hearing its good stuff though. I think im going to try some

Comment

That's the one I use also. I've always been satisfied with the results. For those using the Mr.Clean Auto-Dry kit: Be careful! If you spray your tires with the filtered water, the tire spray won't stick!
          COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
          Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
          MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"
          Clicky for progression place

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Try the Megs endurance, that's the best and longest lasting stuff I've used. It's a nice thick gel, but this is good stuff too just doesn't last near as long.

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
              Try the Megs endurance, that's the best and longest lasting stuff I've used. It's a nice thick gel, but this is good stuff too just doesn't last near as long.

The spray from what Ive found was good for quick hits like at a car show or taking pictures of the car etc...
              Originally posted by Toyz
              Originally posted by simplyred
              what do you guys think about switching up the teams again?!
              As long as i dont have to catch, i am all for it!

Comment

i use this tire shine also.....good stuff, lasts a pretty good while

though even if wipe off extra i still get some spin off..hate that

had some other megs...cant remember what at this time...worked great the one time i got to use it, before accidently backing over the can

Comment

I use Megs high endurance gloss. It is a gel and I love it. I've had the best luck with this product.
                  -Amanda
                  2006 G6 GT
                  "The G Spot" lol
                  loaded and all that good stuff (-onstar and XM)
                  Sirius Sportster Replay
                  2 Alpine 12's, Alpine Amp....yea I'm cool.

Comment

Originally posted by G6GTexasChick
                    I use Megs high endurance gloss. It is a gel and I love it. I've had the best luck with this product.
                    Me too. The stuff is awesome. It's easy to apply and lasts for weeks.

Comment

Meguires makes the best EVERYTHING! Although there is a bad ass spray on wax made by tech wax (?). We used it on my girlfriends T/A right before a show to touch it up and she won 2nd in her class.... and there were some nice rides there!
                      2007 G5 Base Model
                      Black 5 Speed

Walmart - A store where you can buy a shot gun, ammunition, a ski mask, a baseball bat, a meat cleaver and map of the middle east, but you can't buy a CD that has a "Parental Advisory" sticker.

Comment

I've tried just about everything out there but my problem is I have a white car and everything splatters black spots on the side and I have to wipe it off after I go anywhere. Anybody have any suggestions? I've even used the stuff at the dealership.
                        Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Originally posted by rpromero
                          I've tried just about everything out there but my problem is I have a white car and everything splatters black spots on the side and I have to wipe it off after I go anywhere. Anybody have any suggestions? I've even used the stuff at the dealership.
                          I haven't had any problems with splatter using the Meg's High Endurance gel, but I usually let it dry for an hour or so before I drive the car.

Comment

You're putting too much on there, and or not buffing it off after. Take the endurace for example, wipe it on there let it sit for about half an hour and then wipe/buff off the excess. Never had a problem with splatter and I have a white car.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                              I haven't had any problems with splatter using the Meg's High Endurance gel, but I usually let it dry for an hour or so before I drive the car.

You're putting too much on there, and or not buffing it off after. Take the endurace for example, wipe it on there let it sit for about half an hour and then wipe/buff off the excess. Never had a problem with splatter and I have a white car.
                              Thanks for the suggestions guys because that was driving me nuts.
                              Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

Working...
                              X