some updated pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some updated pics

I had the day off so i decided to wash, and wax the car. I also painted the grill back to black, but painted the chrome ring the same color as my lower grill, SATIN. IMO I think this look a lil better. Also painted some interior stuff SATIN too What do you think?

P.S. Dont worry about the CF Pieces, I ordered some and there really shitty. I took them off later that day.

Looks nice... I reallly like the grills! I think that looks better than the chrome.
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Nice job looks like u where busy for a long while! I really like the choice on the arrowhead is the one on the car and steering wheel is that silver?
      My Progress thread
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...282#post429282

Comment

The one on the car is silver and the interior one is polish aluminum

Comment

i didnt know the trunk release was at a different spot on the coupe than the sedan
          -Mike #2 (the self-proclaimed tallest G6 owner)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2645383

VMS ECM, GT-R Exhaust, Dr. Speed Stage 3 CAI, 35% Llumar Tint, Redline Hood Struts, Vent Visors,
          Pontiac Inset Upper Grilles #1, STB, Black Euro Tails, PowerSlot Rotors, Hawk Brake Pads

Comment

car looks good!
            -Mike #1

||2006 GTP Coupe - Gone but not forgotten||

'Black cars denote an aggressive personality or someone who's an outsider or rebel.'

Current Ride: 2009 White Hot Pontiac G8 GT with Onyx/Red Interior

Comment

Originally posted by blkGTPcoupe
              i didnt know the trunk release was at a different spot on the coupe than the sedan
              wow... I didn't notice that 'til you said it... that's weird
              Originally posted by TLS2000
              Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
              GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I like it a lot! I'm glad to see the painted gauge bezel is catching on a little, I get so many positive comments about mine. It's one of those mods that really can't be appreciated in pictures, but looks so sweet when you're sitting behind the wheel. You did a really good job with the paint! Love the satin grille on your black car too. Nice subtle but classy touches!
                SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Nice work on the painting. What kind of paint did you use?

Comment

JNAK: I used Duplicolor factory matching paint for Cars and SUVs Satin 1554\

Dan: Thats exactly what Im going for..Nice and subtle. Thanks

Everyone: I owe it to yall, for the ideas and How to's..... Thanks for the awsome comments, stay tuned theres plenty more to come.

Comment

Looks good, nice work on the interior peices. The CF didn't look *that* bad hehe.

Comment

I got different samples comming from different companies. When they arrive, then I will make my choice. I like the CF look so Im just adding them to accent the cars interior. The reason I got this one is because it was real cheap, and I never messed around with dask kit stuff before. So I guess you get what you paid for.

Comment

very nice!

Comment

Working...
                          X