fuel pump rating?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel pump rating?

Could anyone tell me what the fuel pump in an 05-08 G6 is rated at? I need to know the maximum flow (GPH).

1994 Civic - 1995 240SX - (GTO sold)
    There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Re: fuel pump rating?

i couldn't find the direct one but this is a "replacement part" from this site

http://www2.partstrain.com/store/detail ... on=In-line
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

That's for a manual to electric conversion for older carbureted stuff. I was needing to know if anyone could access Alldata or something that gets real specific.

Thanks anyways man^^

There are cars that take you from point A to point B, and then there are cars that eat your family, worship Satan, and purposefully transmit STDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedobear
        That's for a manual to electric conversion for older carbureted stuff. I was needing to know if anyone could access Alldata or something that gets real specific.

Thanks anyways man^^
        i tried lol. i couldn't find a factory replacement one
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP
          Originally posted by Pedobear

Thanks anyways man^^
          i tried lol. i couldn't find a factory replacement one
          It's all good, I think this one will come down to trial and error sadly.

Comment

AHUHN can probably tell you
            87 Jeep Comanche Metric Ton
            90 Eagle Talon TSI
            09 G6 Progression(New Car)
            My Progression

Comment

nope thats why i havent responded

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
              Originally posted by snowmanG6
              you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Originally posted by ahuhn
                nope thats why i havent responded

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Found it, 50-70gph in case it helps anyone else out.

Comment

Working...
                  X