Lighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighter

my lighter is not working! i took a road trip to az from washington and on the way back i tried to use the lighter to charge my phone but it was dead! i checked the fuses but nothing was blown... HELP!

I know it may seem stupid but, did you make sure to push it in all the way and are you sure the charger works?

If you have 2 in the car, did you try the other one?

Comment

Mine just died the other day, Ill be interested on the outcome.

Comment

I checked all the fuses by the passenger seat and under the hood. TWICE! but i found out there is a 3rd fuse panel in the trunk so im on the hunt for it today. both lighters do not work. it just went dead from one min to the next.

Comment

Hmm that's messed up then, yeah there is a fuse panel in the trunk. Drivers side, easy to spot.

Comment

Yes the fuse for aux power outlet is in rear electrical center on left side of trunk. Same fuse feeds both outlets.

Look at your owner manual for exact location of fuse

Comment

i lost my owners manual, from the time i bout my car to now ive moved 3 times. any input would help, the other two fuse panels had numbering and a description so hopefully that will help.

Comment

This is for 2005 but close enough in case you have a 2006
                https://www.mygmlink.com/pdf/go2content ... 2k05g6.pdf

Page 5-80 or so

Comment

If it is a 2006, this link is for that owner's manual and other documentation on the car

Happy hunting. :smoke:
                  SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                  Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                  CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                  Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Thanks for the links. I have an older baby 2005. not so sporty looking like the 06 and 07 but im thinking of trading it in for a newer one.

Comment

Working...
                    X