Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Interest thread: G6 Carbon Fiber Front Splitter $289

Anyone interested in one??

I've been in contact with Tony Nguyen at APR Performance about a custom made Splitter for the G6.
    His company is out of Walnut California 91789.

That price does not include shipping and we would need 10 people to get that price.

Regular price is $340.

I would outline the front fascia and send it to them to custom make one.

http://www.aprperformance.com/index.php ... &Itemid=49
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: GB Interest thread: G6 Carbon Fiber Front Splitter $289

Is regular road driving fast enough to warrant the use of a front splitter?

Just saying...
    <-- Gray G6? Click!
    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

This thread is not to argue the merits of spoiler dynamics.

I think we all know that unless you have a race car going over 140mph they
      dont do a thing.

This is an appearance modification - not performance.

Are you interested in one?

MODS:

Comment

I don't think I'd get one with those support rods.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

If i had the money i would be! but...i dont

do you think we could get someone here to photo shop that onto a 6er?

Comment

Originally posted by mike91y2k
            I don't think I'd get one with those support rods.
            Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I dont think I can get 10 committed without pix of one done and on a G6.

I just dont wanna outlay the $340 to test.

Unless someone else wants to do it?

Actually I think I may paint the rods black or blue. Im thinking 3 of em.
              one in the center as we have that center post to tie into and then two for the sides.

MODS:

Comment

Maybe it'll look better actually intstalled, but on that, especially for that price
                Mods: Tint, Resonator Delete, K&N Filter, GT-R Exhaust, GXP rear bumper, Debadged

Comment

I'd give it a try, don't know how it'd look and I know it wouldn't be functional but hey it's just more progress on people makin G6 parts....don't know how long it'd take for me to get together $340 though

MY PROGRESSION- viewtopic.php?f=119&t=26123

Comment

im interested

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

well... idk...

it seem expensive. 289 for that???

also for all of us that are lowered i would be really affraid that it will hit the ground and break. i have to go up curbs sideways, and i have the eibachs... cant imagine what the people with the canuck springs have to do.

i would not be interested in that for that price. half of that i would... hell the hood is only 100 more than this

Comment

Well if it's just for looks I think the AIT kit has one integrated already.

So I think I'll pass.
                        <-- Gray G6? Click!
                        2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                        2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                        Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

i want one real fuckin bad if i can get it without those support dealies. I worry too since im lowered but i really want a front lip addition to make my kit flow even better but i really am not diggin the supports. Any way we can go without them Robert?
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

No way. I like the way the GTO splitter look but they are just as expensive. No idea how people charge 300+ for a splitter.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                            TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                            Show
                            -20% tint
                            -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                            -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by ToniCipriani
                              Well if it's just for looks I think the AIT kit has one integrated already.

So I think I'll pass.

What is the purpose of a splitter BTW...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                              I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X