Get Them While You Can - Only 3,600 new Pontiacs Left

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Them While You Can - Only 3,600 new Pontiacs Left

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP – Click above for high-res image gallery If you're looking to get your hands on a Pontiac before the General Motors division s

While Supplies Last: Pontiac says only 16 G8 GXPs left at U.S. dealers (among other things)
    by Noah Joseph (RSS feed) on Nov 11th 2009 at 2:00PM

2009 Pontiac G8 GXP – Click above for high-res image gallery

If you're looking to get your hands on a Pontiac before the General Motors division shuts its doors for good, you'd better act fast, because stocks are dangerously depleted.

According to Pontiac's Twitter page, there are only some 3600 units left of some of the brand's most desirable products left at dealers across the United States. If the G8 sedan is what you fancy, there are only 570 GT trims left, and only 16 examples of the top-tier G8 GXP. We'll have to assume any remaining parts stock is will remain in Australia.

The Solstice is similarly low on stock, with only 139 base coupes and 160 GXP coupes left on dealer lots. Pontiac also reports there are only 1500 G5s, 530 G6 GXPs and 350 Vibes left in stock. If that kind of announcement doesn't spur some sort of driving excitement among prospective Pontiac buyers, nothing will.
    2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
    Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
    Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
    2005 CGM GTO.
    386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
    2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Re: Get Them While You Can - Only 3,600 new Pontiacs Left

A sad story in automotive history

Comment

Honestly, it's news that i don't want to hear because it just makes you realize its the end. The worst part is they are not even doing anything special ( that we know of) for the last few new pontiacs to ever be sold.

Comment

Wow, what a shame.
        Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Originally posted by oldmanvette1975
          A sad story in automotive history
          Originally posted by grfnkl
          Honestly, it's news that i don't want to hear because it just makes you realize its the end. The worst part is they are not even doing anything special ( that we know of) for the last few new pontiacs to ever be sold.
          Originally posted by Fischer
          Wow, what a shame.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Yep, I'm going to kill myself now.
            106,000 MILES!
            There are gateway drugs... and then gateway mods. BOTH ARE ADDICTING WATCH THE F*** OUT!
            Now that I'm done with college, I realize how boring everyday life is.

Comment

Flickr-https://www.flickr.com/photos/a_second_helping/

Mods: Brembo Front Calipers Powder Coated Red-Drilled/Slotted Rotors- H&R 5mm Spacers- 18x8 TSW Jarama Wheels- Injen CAI- CRABS Heat Shield- OBX Catback Exhaust- Racingline Strut Bar- KYB Struts/Shocks- Eibach Lowering Springs- Black Eagle Eye Headlamps- DDM 5000k HID lows/fogs-Painted Side View Mirror Covers- All Polk Audio Speakers- Pioneer DoubleDin w/ DIC relocation to glovebox- Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler- Redline Hood Lifts

Comment

The Pontiac dealer near me has only a few pontiacs left.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
                TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
                Show
                -20% tint
                -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
                -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Saturn has till Oct 2010 to shut down per GM but by the end of the year Saturn will be out of cars too.
                  ....................................... Foreverpontiac.com offical friend of G6P.com......................................
                  .................................................. .. Progression & Pics thread .................................................. ..

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp
                    The Pontiac dealer near me has only a few pontiacs left.
                    The dealer lot in my town has couple g8s some v6 but more gts. Theyrebselling them ridiculously cheap but no one is buying them.
                    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Comment

Mike Shaw (PONTIAC) Buick GMC in Colorado Springs has one SWEET black on black Solstice GXP for 25K

Was there yesterday droooooling on it. Wish I had 25K sittin around...
                      Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

makes me wonder what we stil ahve on the lot

i know weve got G6's still and at least 1 solstice

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                        Originally posted by snowmanG6
                        you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

REPRESENT!!!

And yes it is in need of a wash in that picture

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            While Supplies Last: Pontiac says only 16 G8 GXPs left at U.S. dealers (among other things)
                            Freehold Pontiac on Route 9 South in Freehold, NJ has a G8 GXP in red if anyone is interested. It must be one of the 16 remaining for sale in the US of A

Comment

The dealer by me the last I saw only has like 2 vibe and 1 G5 the rest of the lot is basically empty. (I need a emoticon that sighs and ends with a sad face to represent how i feel)

EDIT: I just checked their site, they only have 3 G5 left and no other Pontiac's.

Comment

Working...
                              X