Help me select my rims...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me select my rims...

18's for an '07 G6 GT Convertible, Crimson Red with Black Leather. I've got it narrowed down to two. I am leaning towards one of them, but i'm curoius what my fellow G6'ers think.

Verde Exodus (Chrome)

Zinik Verona
    Verde Exodus
    0%
    Zinik Verona
    0%
    Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

I voted Verde... I've always thought 5-spokes looked the best

you should get it in black though
    Originally posted by TLS2000
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

I usually like 5-spoke rims myself, but the second rims look better than the first set IMO.
      2006 G6 GTP Coupe
      :: Doctor Speed Turbo Kit ::
      :: Decals by RK Vinyl :: <-- Check out the newly redesigned store!!
      :: GT-R Exhaust ::

Comment

I voted for the second one but i'm sure both would look sick (in a good way)

Comment

I usually like 5 spoke like the first set, but I think the second would look good on you're red vert. I voted # 2. I had some 5 star split spoke rims on an old G/P I had.
          2006 Black GTP Sedan

Comment

I'm usually always a fan of 5 spokes, but those ones are fugly. #2 for me.

Comment

Thanks to everyone that has voted so far. Keep your opinions coming in.
              Check Out My Internet Radio Show, Streaming At www.live365.com/stations/erndawg101

Or Download The Podcast Of Each Show at www.inthewolvesden.com

Comment

VERONA looks HOT!!! :P

Comment

I like them both Ernie. I Voted #1.. but the more I think about it, they look so common, while the #2 looks more unique. Either one I think would look fantastic!

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

I voted for the Zinik Verona's. I too have just put up a poll on what rims should I get, and remembered, I didnt comment on yours, so....

I think those Zinik's are real nice. I might have choose a black rim with machined lip if they were something else, like Zinik Minardi, Vovoli, or the Sabini's!

Those Verona's will look nice on your car!
                    2006 GTP Coupe: Leather, Zinik wheels, GM Strut Bar, DoctorSpeed CAB, Custom Dual Magnaflow's / Resonator Exhaust

Comment

I like both
                      Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Dude, if you put the black rims from the first pic on, that would look SICK!
                        I'M A TURNHUG6ER!

Comment

Working...
                        X