Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brake lights on while driving?

Hey,
    I recently noticed my brake lights stay on while driving. Ill be driving, hit the brakes and the lights come on and then let go and then the light turns off and then about 3-5 seconds later the lights pop on when my foot isn't on the brake and stay on till i hit the brake and then let go again. Any reason for this??

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Re: Brake lights on while driving?

yea the switch or whatever sticks time to time. Either go to the dealer or if your like me out of warranty wait till you have time to fix it till then just pull the brake pedal up with your other foot or whatever.

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
    G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

There should still be a recall on that Issue. I had that problem in September 2008. They fixed the problem under warranty. September of this year, the problem came back. I found that they put a recall on this problem earlier this year. This recall was only for a 2005 or 06, but if you are still under warrany it won't matter. I'm betting this problem is happening on all years. They might not be adding recalls to 07 and beyond until those years warranties end.
      End Communication...

Comment

Check this thread. This appears to be happening a lot to all years. Mine is a 2007 and was covered under the TSB although the TSB indicated 2005 and 2006 only.

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=28249

Comment

Working...
        X