Driver side mirror rattling.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver side mirror rattling.

I have a 2007 convertible g6 gt. I have noticed recently that the drivers side mirror is rattling. I found out it is coming from the bass of the monsoon system. Does anyone know a fix or how to remove the mirror? I find this very annoying. The car only has 3,000 miles on it so far. Just wondering if I can fix it over the weekend since its really bugging me.

If I'm unable to, I will take my car into the dealer for mirror rattling, passenger headlight has water inside, and the weatherstripping leaks.
    2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

mine rattles too. I figure it's just normal, so I haven't done anything about it.

sigpic
    Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Mine doesn't do it, depending where it is you may be able to tighten it up or something. If you're going to the dealer anyway, see what they can do.

Comment

Mine does the same thing haven't found out how to fix it yet. A spokesman from GM told me it was normal on one of my complaints. He said "His cady does it too"

Comment

Originally posted by Darkknight0206
          Mine does the same thing haven't found out how to fix it yet. A spokesman from GM told me it was normal on one of my complaints. He said "His cady does it too"
          haha

my grandpa's 40 year-old truck does it too! It MUST be normal
          Originally posted by TLS2000
          Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
          GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Mirror rattle

Mine also rattles. I noticed it at about 100 miles.
            2007 G6 Conv. 3.9 ltr. BLACK

Comment

Dealer replaced it. Still sort of rattles. If you want to fix it quick shove some foam tape on the top part.. thats where the rattle is.
              2007 G6 GT white convertible, monsoon, painted calipers, McCulloch 5300k lows, 5% rear, 35% front, Alpine MRP-M350 amp, 2 12" Memphis subwoofers, w/ amp turn off switch, custom LED's, Dynamat, digital capacitor, Katzkin leather.

Comment

Originally posted by Mmartin_47
                Dealer replaced it. Still sort of rattles. If you want to fix it quick shove some foam tape on the top part.. thats where the rattle is.

I hope that's not what the dealer did

Comment

Nope. Watched them install the new mirror.

Comment

watching them is a good idea...

Comment

If they let you watch. The Pontiac dealer in Lethbridge has never let me back in the service area, even when I've asked.

I didn't know you liked to watch, Jake!

Comment

I'd rather join in but you gotta take what you can get

Comment

The guy was hella cool with me. So he let me watch, he's the manager as well. I walk in to get it fixed he was like partied all night huh? I was like yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by jnak
                            If they let you watch. The Pontiac dealer in Lethbridge has never let me back in the service area, even when I've asked.
                            I go back there all the time

Comment

Originally posted by Interfire
                              Originally posted by jnak
                              I go back there all the time
                              What do you have to do for them to "go back there"?

Comment

Working...
                              X